23 | Penthouse Drama

Miso : Oh my god Jungkook. Are you yelling at me for that woman?

Dang it!

Jungkook : I'm sorry Miso... I had a hard time at work today so I guess that's why I'm being like this. I didn't mean to yell at you.

I don't know if I yelled at her intentionally or not but she shouldn't have thrown the food away. That is not okay.

Miso : It's okay baby. I know you would never yell at me intentionally.

With that, She hugged me and pecked my cheeks.

Ichika won't be happy that Miso threw away the food she made.

Miso : So, Can I stay here? I mean, you live alone now without your family bothering you so can I stay here with you.

If she stays here then Ichika will probably won't like it. How can I tell Miso that she can't stay here.

Jungkook : You see Miso, my Cousin Taehyung is going to be living here with me and Ichika along with Ichika's sister too so it won't be a very good idea for you to stay here but you can come over since they both go to school.

Perfect lie.

Miso : Okay then...But I really want to stay with you.

Jungkook : So, when are you leaving?

I don't really know why but I don't like the fact that Miso is in the house. I used to like her presence but she's just making me feel uncomfortable now.

Miso : Leaving? But you just got home. Don't you want to have some fun?? You literally wanted me to come over yesterday and now that I'm here today, you're making me want to leave?

Jungkook : No that's not it. I thought you said you were busy and you have late nights photoshoot so that's why I'm concerned.

Miso : Well no, I'm not busy today and I also don't have late night shoot. I infact—

She was cut off by the sound of opening door of Ichika's room.

I quickly stood up but she completely snubbed me but I need to thank her for what she did this morning and last night though.

It makes me wonder what happened to me. I'm not the type of person that like thanking people.

Jungkook : I will be right back.

I said to Miso and followed Ichika to the Kitchen and waited for her to finish drinking water before speaking.

Jungkook : Thank you for last night and today. I'm also sorry for—

I was cut off by Ichika.

Ichika : I told you not to talk to me unless it's something important. What part of that do you not understand. And for thanking me, you don't need to. I'm just doing all what a typical house wife would do.

With that, she left me alone again in the kitchen. She didn't care about the food she made that ended up in the trash can.

I slowly walk back to Miso with my head down.

Miso : What happened in there?

Jungkook : Nothing Much. I just went to talk to her about something.

Miso : What?

Jungkook : Just thanked her for what she did for me.

Miso : ...and what did she say?

Is this like an interrogation or something. Miso is sure asking a lot of questions.

Jungkook : Nothing.

Miso : How dare her!! You know what Baby, I'm going to set that woman straight.

With that, she walked straight to Ichika's room and started banging the door like her life depend on it.

Ichika Opened the door looking completely pissed off and about to murder someone.

Ichika : What the hell do you want?

She rolled her eyes and hissed. Miso pushed her chest back in the room and Ichika fell down on her butt.

Jungkook : Miso What are you doing?

Ichika sat still on the floor without moving or doing anything while Miso went in the room and attacked Ichika.

Ichika : Let go of me while you still have control over your body movement.

Ichika finally talked but miso went ahead and kicked Ichika's stomach with her heels.

Jungkook : Miso!!

With that, I pulled Miso back and slapped her right across the face.