15 | Shin Miso

I quickly opened the locked door and Ichika immediately hugged me as soon as she saw me.

Jungkook : Why are you clothes wet??

I asked but she just continued crying on my chest. I can feel her but I heard mentioning Miso. Could Miso have locked her outside?

Jungkook : Let's go in.

I pulled away and I saw her eyes slowly closing until she fell on the floor and passed out.

Jungkook : Ichika!! Ichika!!

I touched her forehead and it was sizzling hot. It must be because her clothes are wet and she's was outside in the cold. Why is her clothes wet?

I guess I'll have to ask her when she wakes up and also, none of my family members must hear about him it because they get worked up over little things so I'll just have to take care of her fever all by myself.

Jungkook : Good Morning!

I smile brightly and waved my hands immediately I saw Ichika moving on the bed.

Ichika : oh my head. What happened??

Jungkook : You died.

Ichika : Cut off the bullshit

Jungkook : What a great way to thank someone that saved you?

Ichika : Thank you by the way.

Jungkook : How did you ended up getting wet and locked outside.

Ichika : Why don't you ask your Fucking worthless piece of shit girlfriend.

Jungkook : How dare you describe Miso like that? She's a better person than you.

Ichika : A better person? She pushed me in the pool and locked me to freeze in the cold.

Jungkook : At Least She doesn't have a plan to extort me for money.

Ichika : There you go again. Calling me a gold digger. Look , you're not going to like yourself if you don't start respecting me.

Jungkook : Why should I respect you?? You're a gold digging worthless piece of shit. Yes I returned your words back to you.

Ichika : If I'm a gold digging worthless piece of shit then you're a fucking asshole BITCH!!

Jungkook : Oh shut up you thief.

Ichika : Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Jungkook : I shouldn't have helped you last night. I should have let you freeze outside.

Ichika : What the hell did you do that you called help? If you didn't open the door then another person would have opened it. So you just opened the door and let me sleep on your bed. What more did you do?? Nothing!! Absolutely nothing!!

I took care of your fever and stayed up all night to make sure you're fine.

Jungkook : So What?

Ichika : Remember That your girlfriend locked me out there. Stupid Human being.

With that, She pushed and walked passed me, slamming the door as she leave.

ICHIKA'S POV

To Say I was regretting even being in this world is an understatement. It was bad enough that I had to marry a guy I don't love and now I have to face the troubles of his girlfriend too.

Talking about troubles, The family would still be mad at me for the whole drama that happened so that's another trouble.

It'll be so awkward to face them but there's nothing I can do. I still have to face them anyway.

I walked gently with a thumping heart to Mrs Jeon's room.

Ichika : Good morning Mother, I am very sorry for yesterday, I know you're still mad at me but I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to ruin—

Mrs Jeon : No my dear, I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed. I really thought you were a perfect daughter-in-law.

Great!! She's disappointed in my now and soon enough, she'll start to hate me. All of this is because of that darn Miso.

I'll show her what Jang Ichika Can do.

Ichika : I'm sorry mother. I am really not that bad but something happened to the food yesterday and I couldn't tell you.

Mrs Jeon : You can tell me anything.

Ichika : The person that made the food spicy is Shin Miso.

She paused for a second and stared at me for some seconds before taking a deep breath.

Mrs Jeon : I knew that girl is not a good person ever since the moment I saw her. What is she still doing here anyways. This is not her home and so she must leave.

Ichika : Yes Mother.

Mrs Jeon : How did you find out by the way?

Ichika : Last night, I went to the pool Side and Miso came and told me everything then she pushed me in the pool and locked me out.

Mrs Jeon : Oh my goodness!!! How did you get out.

Ichika : I remembered that Jungkook came and opened the door but I don't know what happened after that.

—||—
JUNGYEON'S POV

Jungyeon : How dare this little piece of shit!!

I yelled and threw my phone across the room.

Miso : What's wrong Jungyeon?? Who are you mad at??

Jungyeon : Hoseok and that Slutty girl called Jang Sakura!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

With boiling rage, I kicked the little table which I kept some glass and vase on. The glass shattered and it scattered.

Miso : What happened Jungyeon. You're scaring me.

Jungyeon : I think Hoseok is dating Sakura.

Miso : Who the hell is sakura.

Jungyeon : Don't you know?? Sakura is Ichika's sister.

Miso : Whoa, Those sisters are ruining our lives and we can't do anything about it.

Jungyeon : I'll kill her. I'll ruin her life completely.

Miso : Calm down Jungyeon, You are the one that is always telling me to calm down when I want to ruin someone's life so you'll have to follow your own advice and calm down.

Jungyeon : Are you really telling me to calm down??? DON'T YOU SEE THAT I AM FUCKING CALM!!! ITS MY ADVICE AND I AM FUCKING CALM!!!

Miso : Okay. I get it. All we need now is a good plan. You take a good nap and relax then come up with a good plan.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The next chapter will be all about Sakura and Hoseok.