05 | Dinner 2

Ichika&Jungkook : You!!??

We both Said in Unison clearly surprised to see eachother. Wait—don't tell me I'm marrying this guy.

Mrs Jeon : Oh have you two met before?

Jungkook : Yes Mother...It was a pleasant one. We were so nice to eachother.

Nice to eachother my foot. I called him a bitch right after He splashed street Water on me and he called that Niceness?

Yua : Well that's good then.

Mrs Jeon : Meet My Son Jungkook And Jungkook this is your soon to be wife Ichika. This is Jungkook's cousin Taehyung and His aunt Gyeongshim. His sister was supposed to be here but she was having a very important meeting so she couldn't come but you all meet her at the wedding.

She pointed at all of the people.

Yua : This is Ichika's Sister Sakura and her other sister Akari has gone somewhere so she couldn't make it to the dinner and she is also the youngest and grandma and their aunt Himari.

Mrs Jeon : Nice to Meet all of you.

Jungkook glared at me and I glared back. He isn't going to intimidate me with his glares.

The dinner went on and we kept exchanging glares until our parents started talking.

Mrs Jeon : You see Yua, I want Jungkook and Ichika's wedding to happen soon. I don't want him involved in any dating Scandals but he's already involved in one.

Yua : Sure...If you want their wedding to quickly happen then it can.

What!!! I haven't processed the fact that I'm going to be marrying this man and now, they are talking about the wedding happening soon?

My life is officially over!

Ichika : When Is the wedding Happening?

Mrs Jeon : Hmmm...You're sure excited for the wedding huh?

Excited? Hell Nah!!! More like Unexcited

Ichika : Yes. I am excited.

JUNKOOK'S POV

I knew it!! I knew it!!! I knew that all she wanted was my money.

Weren't we both Just cursing ourselves couple hours ago and now she's excited for the wedding.

Such a pathetic woman.

Mrs Jeon : I think the wedding should happen in four days. What do you think Yua?

What??!!! Four days??!! Four fucking days??!! I'm not ready.

Yua : Ichika is ready for anything.

She is ready. Why would she not be ready? She's ready to rob me blind. I'm sure her mother is the master behind this disgusting plan of theirs.

Mrs Jeon : Good. We will start preparing for the wedding. I want the wedding to be known worldwide. So I think Jungkook and Ichika should do a photoshoot tomorrow and by evening, the news about their wedding will be out. What do you think?

Yua : Good

Jungkook : Perfect.

Perfect my foot! I hate this!! I hate all of this.