35 | First Meeting, First Misconception

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Five years past after Ichika left me, I still feel broken just like the very day she left.

I used to love miso but ever since Ichika came to my life, I've dedicated my heart to Ichika and I thought miso was apart of my past but she just had to intrude my perfect life and ruined my future.

I shouldn't say this because Soo is my son but If I could throw him inside a well then I would. He has all Miso's quality. He is a brat and he wastes stuff like I didn't work for the money and he doesn't take correction.

He's six and he's the dumbest in his set. I've gotten reports about how his friends pick on him and beats him up. He can't stand up for himself.

For Miso, She doesn't stay home, she sleeps with different men on daily basis. I've seen it in many times but I can't say anything.

I've never once stopped thinking about Ichika. She's always on my mind 24/7 , 365. I wished I met her instead of Miso. She's an unfortunate human being.

I hired some professionals to look for Ichika and she was tracked to this city. Also, I was contacted by a mysterious man claiming to know something about Miso and Ichika and he also happens to live in this same city.

I wanted to look for Ichika and meet the man so I came with Soo to kill two birds with one stone.

Going to the cake shop with Soo, I met a very Interesting boy, Jun'ichi. He's cute and smart.

He must take after either his Dad or Mom. I wish I could meet him again but he father just took him out without saying anything.

Soo : Daddy!!! I want to go to the park!!!

I refused but I can't take Soo's whining. He sound like a dead bird so I just had to agree.

Annoyingly putting on my jacket, I didn't even bother to call Soo, If he likes, he should follow and if he like, he shouldn't follow. I've done all I could do as a good father. I won't kill myself because of one stupid kid.

Soo getting into the car, I drove off to the nearest park and Soo immediately ran off. I didn't bother to call him to stop running but I just have to keep an eye on him.

While keeping an eye on him, I spotted someone dear to me. My one and Only Ichika.

I didn't know what to do except for running over to her and giving her a tight hug. She completely change. She wasn't in her usual Jean and blazer or Jean and Black Leather Jacket. She was in a free skirt and white shirt with her hair down.

Jungkook : Ichika...I have missed you so much.

I hugged her even tighter but then I realized that she wasn't hugging me back. Have I gotten the wrong person?

I quickly let go and look closely to the woman's eyes and she is Ichika.

Jungkook : Ichika...don't you remember me? It's me your baby...Jungkook.

Ichika : I know you're Jungkook. How have you been?

Jungkook : I've been fine and you?

Ichika : I've been good too...How is miso and your Child? What's his name?

Jungkook : What? I mean they are both fine and he's name is Soo.

Ichika : Such an amazi—

??? : Mommy!!!

A little boy and hugging Ichika from behind making her to slightly lose her balance.

Ichika : Ahh baby... you shouldn't run like that.

??? : I'm sorry mommy...I promise you that I won't run like that again.

Wait—Is that Jun'ichi??? Why is Jun'ichi calling her mommy?

But I met Jun'ichi's father earlier... if that man is Jun'ichi's father and Ichika is Jun'ichi's Mother then that means That man earlier is Ichika's husband?

Jungkook : What is Jun'ichi calling you Mommy?

Ichika : He's calling me mommy because I'm he's mother and by the way, how do you know that he's name is Jun'ichi ?

Jungkook : Because I met him earlier today with his father.

Ichika : Where is your dad Jun?

Jun'ichi : He's there!

Ichika : Go meet him. Mommy has to handle something.

Jun'ichi : Okay!!! Bye mommy and Bye Jungkook!!

Jungkook : Tell me exactly how that boy is related to you. He can't be your son.

Ichika : Why? You can have a son but I can't have one? How absurd is that.

Jungkook : You can't have a Son Ichika!!! At least not with another Man....

Ichika : And why is that???

Jungkook : Because you're mine!!! Only mine and no one else!!!!