45 | Reconcile

It's a good thing that we're wearing masks because if ichika's family saw me, they would skin me alive.

Stepping out of the car with the mask already on, I bumped into someone little. Turns out it was a little boy. He was wearing a beanie and a little mask.

Jungkook: Hi kiddo...

??? : Ajushiii?

Seems like he knows me. Bending down to his height, I held his shoulder I smiled at him.

Jungkook: Do you know me?

??? : Jungkook Ajushi.

Jungkook: What's your name?

??? : Jun'ichi. Don't you remember me?

I was dumbfounded. Jun'ichi. Jun'ichi is here. Is he fine? Obviously, he's fine. He's standing in front of me.

I removed his beanie and saw his bandaged head. Aggressively pulling him into a hug while a tear dropped from my eye.

I'm so happy he's okay.

My son.

Jungkook: How did you know that I was the one under the mask.

Jun'ichi: I saw you in your car before you put on the mask.

??? : Jun'ichi!!!

His name was yelled out by someone. A woman. Ichika.

???: Jun'ichi where are you?!!

Jun'ichi: That's mommy. MOMMY!

He waved at her and she came right to us. It's Ichika. She's really Ichika. Standing in front of me.

Ichika: You shouldn't leave the house. Go back in there!!

She scolded him and he pouted before walking back to the house.

Ichika: I'm sorry if my son bothered you. He's a--

Jungkook: Ichika.

Ichika: J-junk look?

She was surprised to see me. So was I but what if she doesn't want to see me as Jackson said.

Ichika: Last Month, you were going to tell me something.

Jungkook: Yes. But I can't say it here. It's noisy. Let's go somewhere quiet.

Ichika: Okay.

I was surprised she even asked me. Maybe she wants to see me or she might be curious about what I said I know.

_______

Ichika: What were you going to tell me?

Jungkook: Seriously? That's what you're going to ask? Not even 'how have you been? ' or 'it has been so long

Ichika: You want me to ask how you have been after all you did?

Jungkook: What I did? I'm not the one who ran off with her husband's son and kept it away from everyone's knowledge. I'm also not the one who abandoned her family for five to six years. I'm also not the one who--

Ichika: Okay I get what you mean. I'm sorry for running off with your child and not telling you. But how did you find out? Who told you.

Forgetting the fact that we were inside the car parked at the back of a motel, we both yelled out how we originally felt. It was obvious that there was so much tension and so much to say.

Jungkook: How I found out isn't important right now. But why did you do it? You know Love you. Why did you hide the fact that you were pregnant with my baby?

Ichika: How could I tell you. Miso was already pregnant with your child and she has also told you about it so I couldn't.

Jungkook: Miso lied about the baby. I'm not his biological father. Soo's real father contacted me last month and told me.

Ichika: What if he's lying? Miso might be bad but I know she loves you. She wouldn't lie about her baby is yours.

Jungkook: No Miso does not love me. She only wanted my money. She came for my money.

Ichika: Wow Jungkook. You're still the same. I thought because many years have passed, you would have changed your way of thinking but you're still the same. Just because a woman approach you doesn't mean she came for your money.

Jungkook: No ichika. She really came for my money. The father of her child told me that they planned to dupe me together but because of our marriage, their plan couldn't go accordingly and then Miso got pregnant for her the guy then said it was my baby. She lied to the father of the baby too.

Ichika: Are you sure? What if Soo is your child?

Jungkook: She Fucks around even though she's married to me. If she was just having an affair with a man outside then I  would still be fine a little bit with it but she only does one-night stand. She said it herself. Even when I was making your life a living nightmare, you didn't use that excuse to have an affair with another man. Who knows how many pregnancies she would have aborted.

Ichika: She's a horrible human being. Because of that lie, I had to keep Jun from his father.

Jungkook: You raised him well.

Ichika: I don't know about that. He's a spoilt brat. He does what I tell him not to do. He doesn't listen to me. He's very stubborn. I don't think I have.

Jungkook: what nonsense are you saying. He's just like his father. But I sure hope he does not have my dumbness.

Ichika: Took you long enough to realize that.

Jungkook: I am dumb enough to like someone like Miso. People like her are what's wrong with the world.

Ichika: Don't worry, I will make sure she pays for all that she has done.