02 | Miso

Jungkook held his girlfriend Miso's shoulder and helped her walked into the decorated room. She was blindfolded so she couldn't see how beautiful the room looked.

Miso : Can I remove the blindfold now?

Jungkook :  No baby , Just a little bit more step.

Miso and Jungkook took a little bit steps and Jungkook finally removed Miso's blindfolds.

Miso : Oh my goodness baby , thank you.

Miso gave Jungkook a really tight hug.

Jungkook :  There is no need to thank me because you are the love of my life and I would do anything for you.

Miso : You would do anything for me?

Jungkook: Of course , Just ask.

Miso : Then let's get married.

Jungkook smile dropped when he heard that same statement that Miso always says and he couldn't do.

Jungkook: You know I can't do that.

Miso : Why? Because of your mom? If you really love me , you would tell your mom that I'm the one you love and I'm the one you want to get married to.

Jungkook: I love you and l love my mom even more so I cannot disobey my mom.

Miso : If you love your mom so much , why don't you bring her to this place and celebrate Valentine's day with her.

Jungkook : Miso no , I love you.

Miso : No you don't , you are just using me for... for my body.

Miso stomped out of the room and angrily entered her car before driving off.

She knew that the only person she could go to is Jungyeon , Jungkook's sister who is also her best friend.

Jungyeon also wants her to marry Jungkook but their mother doesn't want her to marry Jungkook because their mom thinks she is not a cultured girl because miso herself happens to be a model.

She gained even more popularity when she started dating Jeon Jungkook . The popular brand owner , the most wanted bachelor in the entire city , every girl dream man.

It got into the news and everyone knows about it. She love the feeling of going out and other girls would point at her as Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend.

She gets so much attention for just being his girlfriend. She wondered how much attention she would get for being his wife.

She doesn't want to lose that attention and that feeling but the only thing getting in her way is his mom.

She hates the fact that he loves his mom so much. She hates the fact that he respects his mom so much but she couldn't hate his mom because she knew sooner or later , she would be her daughter-in-law.

The only day she has been waiting for ever since she has started dating Jungkook is the day she's going to be recognized as Mrs Jeon Miso , the day she will be Jungkook lawfully wedded wife.

She wants that position and she loves Jungkook as well.

She pulled over in front of Jungkook's house to meet his sister. She got out of the car and slowly walk into the house.

She know if one person doesn't want her in the house , then it would be Jungkook's mother and his aunt Gyeongshim.

The only reason she could go into the house is because she is Jungyeon's best friend and Jungyeon don't blindly listen to what their mom says like Jungkook does.

Aunt Gyeongshim : Why are you here Miso? Don't you have your own home?

Miso : I came to see Jungyeon

Miso just angrily Walk away to Jungyeon's room upstairs to avoid any fight. She can't tolerate people talking rudely to her.

She kick open Jungyeon's door and met her fixing her makeup.

Miso : You won't believe what Happened to me today.

Jungyeon : Weren't you supposed to be with my brother? I thought he planned a surprise for today.

Miso : He did and everything was going well then I asked him if he's going to marry me but he said he can't because of his mother.

Jungyeon : That's right. We both know that my brother loves you so much and we both also know that my mom doesn't like you.

Miso : Why? Am I not ideal enough for Jungkook? Why does she have to be a pain in the ass.

Jungyeon : Look Sweetheart , I don't know why my mom doesn't want Jungkook to marry you.

Miso : I'm so angry.

Jungyeon : Look Sweetheart , Save your anger for later.

Miso : Huh?

Jungyeon : Mom went out to give a wedding proposal to another girl. She is from a Poor family and you know that my one and only brother Jeon Jungkook is every girl dream guy so there is no way that she won't accept the proposal.

Miso : What? Does Jungkook knows this?

Jungyeon : No he doesn't.

Miso : What is that girl name and who is she?

Jungyeon : Her name is Jang Ichika , She is 29 years old and she is a local designer. Her mother is Japanese. She has two sisters , Sakura and Akari.

Miso : Local Designer? There Is no way Jungkook will leave a superModel like me to marry a local designer. She's no match for me.

She said rather in a mocking way but Jungyeon just rolled her eyes at Miso's stupidity.

Jungyeon : Look Miso, You know that Jungkook listens to Mom so he might just agree to marry that girl. Don't get your hopes too high.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Question of the day; How tall are you? I'm 5'9 feet which is approximately 175cm