43 | Back to Back

Jun'ichi: Jungkook Ajushi

What was I expecting. There is no way I wouldn't run into him here. He said he wanted to tell me something, I wonder what it is.

Ichika: Taxi!!

I stopped the taxi and carried our bags. We didn't pack much because most of our clothes got burnt along with my car.

Few minutes later, we got to the house and there was already decorations outside. Mom Yua told me there was going to be a party at the house and I didn't know she was serious.

Jun'ichi: Yayy!!! We are here!

Jun'ichi dashed out of the taxi and ran into the house.

Ichika : Jun!! Don't run you're not well yet.

That boy doesn't listen and that was what made him fall off the stairs. He's so thick headed.

Paying the taxi driver, I carried our bags and ran inside following Jun'ichi.

Jun'ichi : Gramma!!!!!!

He jumped on Mom Yua like he has met her before but all they do is video calls and voice calls.

Yua : Oh my baby.

Sakura : Ichika!!!!!

Sakura popped out of nowhere and hugged me tightly almost suffocating me. I get why because she hasn't seen me since I've left the city so it makes sense that she's hugging me like that but either way, she should not kill me even before I get to sit down.

Ichika : Okay too tight.

She finally let go and wiped her non existing tears before pulling me into another hug. But this time, it was normal. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hug before it was cut short by a crying kid.

Whose kid it that, I mean which of the quadruplet are crying.

Sakura and I ran over to where the sound was coming from. The kitchen. The quads and Jun are alone in the kitchen with one of the quads crying.

The squads are two, almost three. They can walk well but often lose their balance.

Ichika : Jun What's going on. Why is khiso crying?

Sakura : That's Khuni.

Sakura corrected me and I immediately covered it up like it never happened.

Ichika : Why is Khuni crying?

Jun'ichi : She stole my balloon and popped it. I don't know why Khuni is crying.

Jun pointed to one of the girls, Khura I presume. Khuni must have been startled by the popping sound of the balloon but how come i did not hear the sound of the balloon popping.

Sakura : It's okay baby, don't cry.

Sakura took Khuni outside while I stood their Staring at the trouble makers with super cute smile. I realized this, I haven't seen Akari.

I got out of the kitchen and left Jun alone with the three girls. I Might regret it later but I want to see Akari.

I walked to akari's room and try to open the door but it was locked from inside.

Ichika : Why won't it budge.

Yua : She locked herself inside

Mother popped out of nowhere and scared me a little but what she said about Akari scared me even more.

Ichika : What do you mean she locked herself inside, why would she lock herself inside.

Yua : If I knew that I would have said the reason why she did it but I don't know. But what I know is that she will eventually open the door. She can't stay in there for ever.

Mother said her piece and walked away. She has always been like that. She wants her children to get through their own life challenges on their own so any challenges they have when they are alone will be nothing to them.

She can ignore her daughter when she's having an hard time but I can't ignore my sister. I know she's just trying to teach her to be able to help herself and take full responsibility of herself but I can't do that.

Ichika : Akari, it's ichika. I'm back. Please open the door. Let's talk whatever is happening to you, lets talk it out. So I'll know the person I'll go punch.

After some seconds, Akari finally open the door and pull me in, not only closing the door but locking it as well.

Ichika: What's going on? Why would you lock yourself in.

Akari : something bad Happened and mother yua will never forgive me if I say what Happened.

Ichika: Will you just tell me what Happened?

Akari : Don't Tell anyone this until we find a solution to it. You remember Taehyung Right? Jungkook's cousin.

Ichika : Yes.

Akari : I am pregnant with his child.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi people of Wattpad!!! it is I, your non consistent authornim. Soooo, I know I've made a lot of promises with updating but now is the time for me to finally start updating.

As you all DONT know, I finished my exams on Thursday and kicked my principal's butt(kidding).

I will be updating more now and I just quickly want to finish this book so that I can update my other books.

Bye!