47 | Little Deliquent

Ichika: JUN!!! Jun'ichi!!!! Come out here immediately or else.

Jun'ichi and Soo both came out of their room. Soo looking like a normal seventeen years old and Jun looking like a gangster.

Jun'ichi: Hey Mama! How u doing sweet mama.

Soo: Yeah, I'm just going to greet her like a normal person. Hello Mom! How's work.

Ichika: Hi my dear. Work was fine Soo. Thank you for asking.

I said to Soo and gave Jun'ichi a death. I couldn't stay at work because the school sent me a letter. It was about Jun'ichi's despicable behavior.

Jun'ichi: Why are you mad now mom. You're always mad at me but I can't be mad at you because you're my sweet mama.

Ichika: Why can't you just be like your twin brother Soo. He gets good grades, dress Nicely, and doesn't have Piercings.

Twins. Even though Soo is almost a year older than Jun, we made it look like they were twins so that people won't ask questions.

Jun'ichi: Just because we are twins doesn't mean we have to have the same character. He gets good grades but I get girls.  Everyone prefers the always bad but cool Jun to the always good but boring Soo. It is a better option.

Ichika: When your father gets here, let's see if you'll have the gut to talk like that.

Jungkook: JUN'ICHI!!!!

Jungkook stormed into the house yelling Jun's name. He looked really angry. It's not going to end well for Jun.

Jungkook: I was in an important meeting when I opened the letter I received from your school saying you had sex with a girl in your chemistry lab? There was CCTV footage about it.

Ichika: And the director of your school said the tape has been stolen and we don't know who took the tape. What if we get blackmailed? Are you going to take responsibility for that?

Jungkook: What will happen if the tape got leaked to the internet.

Soo: Mom, Dad, I was the one that stole the tape from the director's office. I was worried someone might steal it so I took it before anyone else could have the chance to take it.

Ichika: That's my son.

I hugged him tightly. He isn't my real son but he's behaving more like a son to me and Jungkook than Jun. All Jun does is get in trouble.

Jun'ichi: Thank you so Much, Soo.

__________

Soo: You're so lucky I took the tape.

Jun: That's why you're my brother. You love to help me out and on that note, make up an excuse for the teacher for why I can't come to class today.

Soo: What are you up to again? You better don't get yourself in any more trouble or mom and dad will flip.

Jun: Mischief and trouble are what I do and I don't care if they flip or do a backflip.

Soo: Don't you feel sorry for mom. Her blood pressure has been rising too much lately.

Jun: If her blood pressure is high then she'll go to the hospital.

Soo: It's hard to believe that you're her son or my twin brother. You don't even care if she's sick or not

Jun: I'm Jeon Jun, You're Jeon Soo. We're not the same and FYI, I care about mother as much as you do so don't lecture me.

Soo: I won't lecture you and I'll tell our teacher that you're bunking off school and I will tell Mom and Dad that you got a tattoo and ill also tell them that you're in love with your cousin Khura.

Jun: My twin. My sweet brother. I'll let you lecture me and in return, you keep all my secrets.

Soo: Whatever.

Teacher: Good Morning Students, I hope you're all ready for your test. It takes up to 85% of your grade.

The teacher walked in and announced it to the whole class, leaving all the students complaining. 

Jun: Hey, I didn't study at all, can you help me? The coach said if I don't get at least C, I'm going to get kicked out of drama club.

Soo: Sure whatever.

...THE END...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

FINALLY!! finally!! I finally finished this book. Even though the ending might be a little bit unexpected, at least I ended things well. 

There was a chapter I asked if I should make an happy ending or sad ending and most of you said happy ending but if it were to be sad ending, Jungkook will die at the end and Miso will steal everything he has.

N e ways, thank you for wasting your precious time to read this book. It means a lot to me and hopefully in my other books, I can update at least 3 times a week because I deleted all my social media accounts except for Wattpad. So all I'll be doing now is playing PS4 , watching kdrama and writing on Wattpad (for a while). I want to flush away my social life for a while.

...and most importantly, I might ghost all my friends.

Bye <3!