25 | Partayyyyy

I left the offfice as soon as Jimin told me about the baby shower. I knew I needed to get home before Ichika does.

I called Ichika's name immediately I entered the house but she was no where to be found which means she isn't back home yet.

I brought a dress for her to wear from the newest designs our company just made.

I set the dress on the couch and went to my room to change out of my suit. I put on some sweatpants and hoodie and waited for Ichika to get back home.

Jungkook : Hey Ichika. How are you?

Ichika : You never ask me that. What's wrong?

My palms were starting to sweat and I was very nervous. I didn't know how to tell her that she needs to go out with me to a baby shower.

I'm not the type of person that gets nervous and palms gets sweaty so I was starting to wonder What was wrong with me. I'm not the same person anymore.

Jungkook : I—em... You know my friend Jimin?

Why did I ask that? How the hell was she supposed to know who Jimin is. I haven't even mentioned him once when we were still talking. He didn't even attend our Wedding because he wasn't in the country that time

Ichika : No i don't

Jungkook : Well, his wife is pregnant and he's doing a baby shower tonight and he invited us.

Ichika : Us?

Jungkook : Yes... He said me and my wife.

Ichika : I'm not going.

She shot me down immediately and headed to her room. I knew I needed to stop her. Even if it's a lie. I need it.

Jungkook : Mother Sent you a dress!!

She immediately stopped after she heard what I said.

Ichika : Mother Did?

Jungkook : Yes

Ichika : I guess I'll have to go. Where is the dress?

I pointed to the bag on the couch. she came and carry the bag and went to her room. And of course locking the door.

I thought I would talk to her longer but I guess not.

Jungkook :  Be ready by 7!!

I went to her door and yelled so that she could hear me.

It was finally 7 and I was already in my tuxedo standing in front of Ichika's room waiting for her to come out.

Knock! Knock!

I knocked on the door and Ichika immediately opened up.

Ichika : I'm ready.

Jungkook : Your glasses...They are gone.

Ichika : Yeah... I figured you won't like it if I wear my glasses so I used contact lens instead.

Jungkook : You don't have to if you don't want to. You can put your glasses back on.

Ichika : I'm already with lens.

Jungkook : Whatever suit you. I'm okay with it.

She looks charming. I guess it's because I'm used to  her in Jeans and Blazers or Jeans and leather Jacket.

She looks beautiful in a dress anyways.

Ichika : Do we have to act like a happy couple when we get there?

Jungkook : Yes.

Everywhere was dead silent, almost like a graveyard and I have no idea on how to break the uncomfortable and awkward silence but lucky for me, my phone started ringing.

Jungkook : Oh hey Jimin!

I answered.

Jimin : Where are you? Everyone's waiting for you.

Jungkook : We'll be there soon.

Jimin hung up and I motioned Ichika to follow me out.

We were in a traffic jam and normally, Ichika would play some music but she was just staring at other cars and was avoiding talking or even making eye contact with me.

Jungkook : Emmm...Ichika, take my credit card.

I broke the silence and it's not just because I wanted to but because I needed to. She has been spending her money for groceries and other stuff and I don't want her to.

Ichika : Why?

Jungkook : You can buy anything you want with it. Even cars and houses.

Ichika : I don't need it.

Even when she talked to me, she was still avoiding eye contact but because of the traffic jam, I could look at her while I was talking.

Jungkook : You do, I don't want you cooking for me with your money. I don't like it when you take buses and taxis when you're going out. I don't like any of it. I will buy a car for you and anything you want. Just name it.

Ichika : And why would you do that?

Jungkook : because I'm your husband and I care about you.

Whoa... did I just say that? I'm her husband and I care about her?

Ichika : Since when? Weren't you my husband the day you left me outside at the hotel to sleep with another woman?

I know I'm an awful person. No matter how much she ignores and snub me around the house, I'm still very much terrible person than she is.

Jungkook : That was then. I don't even talk to Miso anymore—

Ichika : Why not... Isn't she your baby? Don't you care and love her a lot.

Jungkook : I'm not sure about that anymore.