41 | Drama

Jackson: Our House has caught on fire...

I left the stove on before I wasn't done making dinner. It's my fault. All my fault.

Ichika: What????!!!

Did we just become homeless? It's snowy so it should stop the fire but Honestly, I wasn't that shocked, not that I expected it but I wasn't surprised

Jackson: What? How? When? How? You know what...Ichika stays with Jun, I will go check out what's going on.

So it's been a month Since Jun's accident and us becoming homeless, jun and I live in a hotel in the meantime while Jackson lives with Veronica wherever she lives.

Jun still wears a bandage on his head while Jackson and Veronica are doing a great job at coming back together even though Jackson offered to stay with us. I'm not a child, I could take care of myself and Jun too so there's no need for him to stay with me and also, I've not heard from Jungkook since that day.

I knew that he would have left the city by now but I still want to see him.

Am I missing him?

Ichika: You're awake Jun.

As I was packing our bags getting ready to leave the hotel, Jun woke up from his Short chicken nap.

My mom Yua wants me to come home for a while because I told her everything from Jackson and I faking our marriage, from Jungkook's girlfriend who's now his wife and to Jun'ichi's accident, I told her everything and she wants me and Jun to come back home and feel family.

It's been five years since I've seen them and they also haven't seen Jun'ichi except on video calls.

Going back to my family isn't a problem but going back to the city is. Jungkook's face will be plastered on billboards and banners and I don't think I'm ready to see that. Even though I do miss him, he's one of the last people I want to see me.

I want to see him but I don't want him to see me.

Jun'ichi: Why are you packing up our stuff Mommy?

Ichika: Because, we are going to see grandma Yua, Aunt Sakura and Aunt Akari. Would you like that?

Jun'ichi: Yes yes yes!!!!!!!

Even though Jun'ichi hasn't seen them face to face, I still made him very familiar with them with pictures and videos and all of that, he would surely recognize them.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been a month since I've been sitting on my bed doing nothing but crying. I instantly develop insomnia. I've missed tons of phone calls from both Family and friends and my employees.

Immediately I got to the city, I dropped Soo off with my mother. Just to see his face boils my blood. It isn't his fault though.

Miso: Jungkook?

My name was softly called from the door and me hoping it was someone I want to see but I just can't help but recognize that disgusting voice.  Miso.

Jungkook: Get out!

I didn't even think before answering but I like my reply though. How I wish the word 'Get out' has a sword that could behead someone.

Miso: What is wrong with you? You've been ignoring everyone's calls that your mother had to call me to check on you because they are all scared and didn't want to come here. Are you crazy?

Jungkook: are I crazy? That's weird because I'm the one that suppose to ask you that.

Miso: Will you stop your nonsense and pick up your phone calls.

Jungkook: I'll do that only if you take Soo to his real father.

She was dumbfounded. She didn't know I would ever find out. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were as big as my head.

Jungkook: Why are you so shocked? I'm sure you know this too.

Her facial expression changed from the shocked one to the I don't care.

Miso: So you figured that out? How? Who told you? I bet Ichika must have told you. How did she find out anyway? crazy woman.

How did she know I met Ichika? And did she just call my love Crazy woman? How dare she!!!

Jungkook: I'm sorry did you just call Ichika crazy?

Miso: She's not only crazy but Shameless as well. Hopping on her own best friend's dick.

That's it...I'm not going to stand looking handsome while some despicable woman trash talk Ichika.

Jungkook: Shameless? She's shameless? She left her husband for the sake of some garbage can thinking the worm you were carrying in your stupid belly was mine. She moved away from the city and hid my son away from the world because she cares about what other people think about her and you call her Shameless?

Miso: Yes she's shameless. All she wanted was your money!!!

That was my cue to slap her and I did. I gave her a tight slap that she fell on the floor. If she were to be a guy then I would have beaten him to a pulp. I know it's bad for a man to hit a woman but she deserves it.

Jungkook:  You are the shameless one. It's my fault. I should never have let you in my life. I curse the day I set my eyes on you and it's making me want to wish I was blind so I'd never have to see you again. You're so disgusting, it's making me want to hoss myself off.

Miso: You will regret meeting me all alright and you'll regret raising your hand on me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story is getting longer than I expected. I've been working on a bunch of new books with really interesting plots. Although, I've only published two which is 'Unholy Priest' and 'Mob boss' the other one is 'Minister's daughter and I just published it so check it out.

Lots of love from me  <3

.....About me...
Can you guys believe I'm graduating already?🥳🥳

I hate school so much and I'm happy that I'm finally leaving.