38 | I will Never Let you go

ICHIKA'S POV

Ichika: Jun'ichi come to have Dinner!

I yelled at the top of my lungs and called for my stubborn son. I should tie him down taking on how he was jumping around the house and messing up everywhere.

Jun'ichi: I don't want it, mommy!

He replied while playing with his toy aeroplane and jumping off the couch. First I resigned from work because my boss is always giving me a hard time and now Jun? Could my days get any better

Ichika: Why are you so stubborn just come here an—

I was cut off by the doorbell. Rushing to the door with a spatula in my hand because the irresponsible person at the door won't stop pushing the doorbell.

Who could it be anyways?

Ichika: Would you stop pushing the-

I stopped in the middle of the sentence because I was utterly and completely dumbfounded. I didn't expect to see that man I love so much standing in front of my place.

Ichika: Jungkook?

Before I could enunciate any more words, he had already pulled me into a tight hug. As much as I want to push him away and give him a tight slap for hugging someone else's 'fake' wife, I couldn't, or more like I didn't.

It's has been more than five years since I've hugged him and I just want to wrap my arms around him and cry on his chest but I can't so I might just as well push him away.

Ichika: What do you think you're doing?

With that, I pushed him away, dropped the spatula, and slapped his cheek. It probably pains me more than it pains him but I shouldn't show it.

Jungkook: I deserve more than just one single slap. Punch me and kick me. I'm sorry for being so stupid.

Ichika: What are you doing here and how the hell do you know my house.

Jungkook: What I'm doing here and how I know your address doesn't matter. What matters now is that I know.  I know everything Ichika.

Everything? What does he mean by everything? I hope he doesn't know that Jackson's marriage with me is fake and not real.

Ichika: Everything? What everything?

Jun'ichi: Mommy!!!!

Jun'ichi yelled from inside before a loud thud. I immediately forget the existence of Jungkook and ran back inside.

Ichika: Jun'ichi!!!

He was on the last step on the staircase, head down, lower body up and covered in his blood.

My body couldn't move as much As I try to move. It was like I was tied down. Tears rushed from my eyes.

Ichika: My Baby.

Even I couldn't hear my voice. It was completely gone and all I could do the look at him on the floor until my vision started becoming blurry and all at once, I blacked out.

JUNGKOOK POV

Jun'ichi: Mommy!!!

Jun'ichi yelled from inside before a loud thud. Ichika immediately ran inside and I was debating whether to go inside or not but the way Jun'ichi, my son yelled looks like something is wrong.

Going inside the house, I saw Ichika standing with her hand covering her mouth.

Why?

I walked closer and saw smoke coming from somewhere in the house and walk-in further.

The sight that was in front of me was disturbing and heartbreaking.

Jun'ichi was on the floor covered in his blood and Ichika immediately fell on the floor.

Jungkook: Oh god!! Ichika!!! Jun'ichi!!

I didn't know who to go to. My ex-wife that I love so much or the little boy I just found out that was my son and currently laying down on the floor covered in blood.

My son.

I ran to him and picked him up. His blood was dripping down from his head to my hand. It made me scared because and head injury is serious.

I was about to go out but I couldn't just leave Ichika unconscious on the floor like that.

What should I do?

This makes me sick in a really bad way. My first time seeing Jun'ichi as my son and now this happened. It was like the universe is against me.

Jackson: Ichika!!!!!! Oh my, Jun!!!!

Jackson ran into the house to Ichika and when he saw Me carrying Jun'ichi, he immediately ran over.

Jackson: What the fuck did you do to them weirdo?!!

It doesn't sound like a question, it sounds like he thinks I do something to them but doesn't want me to say.

Jungkook: Well I'm sorry for Hurting your Fake wife and my son but is that what matters right now? Shouldn't we take them to a hospital????

Jackson: Yeah right! Hospital. I'll grab Ichika.

he threw Ichika over his shoulder and we both ran outside and into our various cars not even caring to lock the door.

I wasn't so familiar with the city so I just followed Jackson's car. Ignoring the traffic lights, we earned curses and insults from the people that were also driving their cars. They would have thought we were in a car chase. Probably fast and furious brought to life.

We finally got to the hospital and just packed our car somewhere that I don't even know. I don't care about the car.

Jackson: Doctor!!! Doctor!!!

Jackson yelled as soon as we burst into the hospital.

Jungkook: Please Save my son.

Unlike Jackson who was yelling, I was on the verge of crying and begging anyone to save him.

The nurses came with two beds and took Ichika and Jun'ichi away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I was going to end the story in this chapter but I was just in the mood of writing and this idea also popped into my head so I decided to write also, J wasn't just going to give you all an easy happy ending.

Sounds good?