09 | Liar Liar, Filthy Liar 2

Hoseok :  Isn't that your sister?

Sakura : Yes I wonder what's wrong. Imma go talk to her.

I ran to Ichika and She dropped her heels, putting it back on and flashing me a fake smile.

Sakura : What's wrong??

Ichika : It's that Asshole Jungkook!

Sakura : He Said Something to you?

Ichika : Yes. That crazy Asswipe called me a loser and a thief.

She clenched her teeth while she talked and I clearly saw that she was angry.

Sakura : That's no way to talk about your Husband. Remember, he's your Husband now.

If she wants to live an happy Married life then she has to avoid any conflict between herself and Jungkook and calling him asswipe isn't going to help.

Ichika : He also Badmouthed mother

Sakura : What did that Crazy Asswipe said about mother.

Me, Ichika and Akari, there's nothing we cared more than in this world other than our mother. She has always been there for us ever since our father's sudden death.

His death was hard on everybody, mostly her but she never let that become her weakness. She strive and struggled for us. She tolerated our family from the paternal side. They treated us badly after our father's death and kicked us out of our house in a cold night.

It was the worst experience of my life and my mother was the one who took care of us and didn't let us feel that our father isn't around anymore so we three daughters are not just going to sit and let some rich brat badmouth our dearest mother.

Ichika : He Said it was mothers plan for me to marry him so that I'll get money.

Sakura : So What did you do?

Ichika : I slapped the shit out of him and told him never to speak a word about mother ever again.

I like that and I also don't. I liked the way she showed him not to bad month out mother ever again and I also don't because he's her husband and he might do something to her.

Sakura : As much as I like that, I also don't. Well, you shouldn't have slapped him. It's okay to talk but not slap. He's your Husband.

Ichika : Up until now, I didn't know that the word 'husband' could hurt.

Hoseok : I'm sorry if you think this is eavesdropping but I was listening in on your conversation and I think she did the right thing by slapping him.

Sakura : isn't he your best friend?

Hoseok : He is But I'm not responsible for this immature actions.

Ichika : Who the hell are you?

Ichika spit out annoyed by Hoseok's Beautiful smile. Oh yeah—he's smile is beautiful.

Hoseok : I'm Jung Hoseok. Jungkook's best friend.

Ichika : Oh really? Get lost.

She said sarcastically but I was shocked at Hoseok's reply.

Hoseok : I'm also your sister's boyfriend.

What!!??? How dare this twerp call himself my boyfriend. Well—I would want that thought but not in front of Ichika.

Ichika : Excuse the hell out of you?

Hoseok : Okay—Sakura And I will be going now.

With that, Hoseok Pulled my arm and walked away from shocked Ichika. That was a lucky break.

He saved me from Ichika but who's going to Save him from me?

Sakura : What was that?

Hoseok : Damn Your sister Cuss a lot. 

ICHIKA'S POV

It's nighttime which also means it's our wedding night. Everyone has already left including my family and they left me with Jungkook and his family.

Well—I'm glad he lives with his family or else , he'll torture me until I die. His family likes me and that's something.

Mrs Jeon : Have fun you two.

Mrs Jeon—I mean Mother Said to both Jungkook and I. She left me wondering what kind of fun she means—oh I get it.

That type of fun—not a chance.

Walking into Jungkook's room which is actually my room now, He locked the door.

The room was decorated with roses and other stuff which I despise. I'm not the type of girl that will appreciate it if someone gives me a rose.

Jungkook : I hope you're not expecting anything.

His annoying voice echoes in the room. Damn—why do I feel like slapping this man. What the dafuq does he thinks I'm expecting.

Ichika : What do you think I'm expecting Mr Jungkook?

Jungkook : Since When did you start using honorifics?

Ichika : Do you always answer question with a question?

Jungkook : What do you think?

Ichika : Anyways

Throwing all the roses that was on the bed directly to the floor without hesitating, I jumped on the bed ready to go to dreamland.

Jungkook : Well—excuse me Woman, that's my bed and you're not sleeping on it.

Ichika : Says Who?

Jungkook : Says Me

Ichika : Well—do whatever you want to do but I ain't standing up from this bed so get that into your brain.

Jungkook : This is my house, My room and my bed and so you're not allowed to sleep on my bed.

Ichika : You're boring. In short, I've brought my shit here so I ain't leaving.

Jungkook : Get your shit together and get the fuck off my bed and my room.

Ichika : No.

I simply stated and he came closer to me carrying me like I'm a baby. I understand that I have a really light weight but does he have to really carry me.

Ichika : Let go of me you pile of poop.

Jungkook : I'm dumping you in front of This room you dimwit.

Ichika : Let go of me or I'll scream.