14 | Pool Side

All Family members and Miso, I have no idea why she's still staying but anyways, we all gathered and seated at the dinning while the maids served the food I cooked.
I knew I was a good cook but my mind wasn't at peace because I don't know how they'll react if they taste the food.

Taehyung : I miss you so much Dad!!! You'll stay here with me right?

Kim Seokjin : Oh yes Son. I am not leaving.

Taehyung : Yes!!!!

Seokjin : Sorry I couldn't come to your wedding Jungkook, I missed my flight.

Jungkook : It's okay.

Seokjin : Happy married life, I will be expecting a baby from you and your wife.

Jungkook&Ichika : What???

Seokjin : Ichika, I brought your wedding gift.

Ichika : Thanks So Much Sir.

Jungyeon : I guess I'm invisible.

Seokjin : I'm sorry Jungyeon. How have you been?

Jungyeon : I've been well, we really missed you.

Seokjin : I'm back now.

Jungyeon : I'm glad.

Seokjin : Shin Miso. Still stunning as ever.

Miso blushed and tucked one strand of hair behind her ear. I couldn't help but cringe at that. Does she think she like a goddess or something.

Mrs Jeon : Let's eat and leave the talk for later.

Relative 1 : I hope the food will be good because I don't want to eat poison.

Mrs Jeon : It is. Our Ichika cooked it.

Relative 2 : It Smells good.

Everyone finally took spoon and took a spoonful of the soup. My heat beat was faster than ever. I knew the food is good but I can't just help but to get scared.

Everyone including Mrs Jeon spit out the soup.

Relative 1 : Yuck!!!!

Relative 2 : I think my tongue just peeled.

Ichika : What's wrong with the soup??

Jungyeon : There's too much salt in it!!!

Aunt Gyeonshim : Drink some water.

Everyone took a glass of water and gulp it down. I was already crying inside but it got worse when Taehyung took some tissues, whipping his tongue aggressively.

Mrs Jeon : the water is bitter. I think there's something in it.

Jungkook : Drink Some Ice tea.

Everyone once again took a glass of ice tea but spit it out again.

Relative 1 : this is a disaster.

Relative : I think we'll take our leave now.

With that, the relatives stood up and left.

I felt like the whole universe was against me. I felt like crawling into a hole and never coming out.

I was really sad and upset, I was sweating more than usual and so I just stood up and ran upstairs. Not even knowing where I'm going but just going somewhere that I won't be able to see anybody in the house.

I finally got outside and saw a huge pool and garden. I sat at the edge of the pool and put my foot in the water regretting my life decisions, thinking about how humiliated I was when they all spit my food out.

Tears started flowing down my eyes and I quickly wiped them.

I believe weak people are the ones that cries and I don't even want tears on my face because it makes me feel weak.

Miso : Tsk tsk tsk tsk. are you okay??

I remove my legs from the water and turned to Miso. I stood up and wiped the tears that's pooling up again.

Ichika : Get lost Miso. I don't want to talk to you.

Miso : Really? You don't want to?? Then I won't tell you how I sabotage your dinner.

Ichika :  You sabotaged my dinner?

As much as I thought I would be surprised when I find out what really happened to the food , I wasn't.

Miso : Yes. This is what happens when you mess with me. The whole family is currently Mad at you. Isn't that fabulous??.

Ichika : Fabulous??

Miso : For Someone as smart as you, you are sure really dumb. You left me alone in the kitchen with your food and you think I won't ruin it? If you were in my shoes then you would have done the same thing.

Ichika : You disgusts me.

I Scoffed and stomped  towards the door that leads back in the house but my hand was held by Miso.

Ichika : Let go of my hand.

Miso : Didn't you hear that the whole family is mad at you? No one will notice you're gone.

With that, she pulled me back and kicked my leg with her heels. I lost my balance and she pushed me into the pool.

Miso : Have fun in there and if you get out, you'll have time to reflect on yourself in the cold. Bye!!!

She walked towards the door and locked it from the outside. 

—||—

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As much as I want her to be humiliated tonight, I really felt bad for her and it's been three hours, I wonder where she is.

Maybe she was too embarrassed to come to our room.

Whatever, why do I care??

But why don't I feel sleepy!!! I should just go get something to drink, maybe I'll fall asleep.

I stood up and walked downstairs to my home office because I keep alcohols in there.

Bang!bang!bang!

?? : Help meeeeeee!!!

Wait—isn't that Ichika's voice???

What is she doing outside??

Ichika : Please help meeeeee!!! Miso!!! Miso are you still there?? Please open the door. I will never mess with you again but just please open the door!!!

Is she crying??

Jungkook : Ichika! I'm here!!

I quickly opened the locked door and Ichika immediately hugged me.