40 | Veronica Or Ichika and Jun'ichi

I opened my eyes and I immediately know that I was in the hospital. Not because of the white ceiling but because of the smell of drugs and the disgusting smell of hospitals which I hate.

Can I just go back home already?

Jun'ichi.

I immediately stood when I remembered that Jun'ichi fell from the stairs and I was also talking to Jungkook but where is jun'ichi? Why am I the one in the hospital and not june?

Where is Jun?

I quickly stood up but immediately lost my balance but before I could fall, I was held by none other than Jackson.  A little part in me was hoping it would be Jungkook.

Jackson: Are you okay? Sit and don't try to walk.

Ichika: Where is Jun?

Tears ran down my eyes as I grab Jackson's collar as he owes me money. Pushing and pulling him back and forth, Jackson held my hand and gently removed it from his collar.

Jackson: Jun'ichi is fine. Sustained an injury but he's totally fine but he's still unconscious because he just had surgery.

Ichika: Take me to him right now. I want to see my baby.

Walking gently to the room jun was admitted, I ran in immediately I saw him lying on the bed with his head wrapped with a bandage.

Ichika: My poor Baby. It must have hurt so bad.

I sat down beside him on the bed and cried my eyes out until Jackson came closer and wipe my tears with his thumb.

Jackson: Don't cry too much Ichika, What has happened has happened so there's no need to cry so much now. All we can do now is to hope Jun'ichi gets better soon.

Jackson is right, crying won't solve anything and it won't make Jun'ichi's wound mysteriously heal but it can make my health deteriorate.

Ichika: I suppose...

Jackson: How did this happen anyway? You were at home and I know you never leave Jun'ichi alone unsupervised because he's too bubbly and could get hurt.

Okay...I can't tell him I was talking to Jungkook when Jun'ichi had the accident. It will make me look irresponsible. It wasn't my fault though. I've got no other thing to say except the truth but I'm not going to tell the whole truth.

Ichika: I was almost done with dinner, then I was chasing Jun'ichi around to eat diner and he kept saying he doesn't want because he was busy playing with his toys. Then I heard the doorbell And I thought it was you but I was wondering why you would ring the bell inside of just unlocking the door and coming in but then when I opened the door, it was Jungkook. I was telling him to leave when I heard Jun'ichi scream. I immediately went back in and saw him on the last step on the stairs with his head bleeding. That was all I can remember.

Jackson: Oh well...Okay. Jun'ichi needs some serious teachings because he's getting out of hand.

Ichika: How did you know what happened at home anyway?

Jackson: I didn't. I was with Veronica and I couldn't concentrate because I kept thinking about You and Jun'ichi. I knew Jun'ichi would be giving you a hard time at home so I decided to leave Veronica and come back home then when I got home, I saw you on the floor unconscious... and Jungkook crying while carrying Jun'ichi.

Crying? Jungkook was crying? How sad. It's been so long since I've seen him cry. Probably only once and that was when I left the house. I wonder how sad and worried he must be. Who knows maybe he has been informed that Jun'ichi and I are okay but most importantly, Jackson is throwing his life away for us.

Ichika: You ditched Veronica? Why would you do that? She's your wife for fuck sake!!!

Jackson: No Ichika, You are my wife. Even though our marriage isn't real, we still take care of each other just like married couples and that's really what matters and also, do you know what could have happened to you and Jun if I hadn't gotten back home

Ichika: Jungkook would have taken us to the hospital. He's Jun's father and even though he doesn't know that, he would still have cared about him. You said it yourself that he was crying while carrying Jun. I know you and I care about each other even more than some married couple and everyone thinks you're my husband but you were my best friend first and I wouldn't sit and let you throw away your life. You love Veronica and you shouldn't leave her for us.

After my heartfelt speech, there was a weird Silence, wasn't an awkward one but he needs It to process all that I've been saying.

Finally, he was about to reply but he was cut off by the sound of his Ring tone. He had to stop and answer the phone call.

Jackson: Hello Mr Kim...What????....Thank you for calling.

He ended the call with a very shocked look on. It made me wonder what our neighbour Mr Kim could have said that made him look that shocked.

Jackson: Our House has caught On fire.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SOOOOOOO...I didn't mean for this chapter to take his long for me to update and also, I thought I was going to end the book here but ideas kept coming and I kept writing but the ending still stays.

I also want to say something, I wanted to make Jackson a Gay in this book but I told my best friend about it and she was like 'Wtf, Jackson doesn't give any gay vibes' lol.