Back at home, I couldn't even talk to Miso. I don't know how she'll react if she finds out that I'm marrying another woman in the next four days.

Miso : Jungkook.

Miso walked into my room and I immediately sat up. I know that there's no way I'll be able to hide the marriage and I may as well tell her because the sooner I tell her, the better it will be for both of us.

Jungkook : You're still here?

Miso : Yes! I'm staying with Jungyeon tonight and I also want to talk to you.

Jungkook : Even me, I have something to tell you.

Miso : Go first.

Jungkook : I—errmmmm—Mother fixed my marriage with another girl.

I managed to let out hoping she will not get angry and it felt like luck was on my side. She was not mad, she didn't even react to the sudden news.

Miso : I know. Jungyeon told me this morning.

Jungkook : Ohhhh

Miso : You will not marry that girl right?

Jungkook : Miso...I went to her house for dinner today.

Miso : What!!??—your mom just asked her to marry you today and you're already going to her house for dinner?

Jungkook : I also don't want to but mom wants us to get married quickly.

Miso : When's the wedding?

Jungkook : In four days

Miso : Four—four days??!!! Just tell me, did you agree to marry her?

Jungkook : I'm sorry Miso.

Miso : Just Answer My fucking question Jungkook . Did you or Did you not agree to Marry her.

Jungkook: I did

Miso : Jungkook!!! How could you!!!

She yelled. I saw this coming. I knew she'll react this way. Who wouldn't? I really hate my life now.

Jungkook : I also don't want this to happen. You don't there's nothing I can do other than agree with mother's decision.

Miso : You are the problem Jungkook . You could have refused to marry her but you always blindly listen to what your mother says.

Jungkook : I'm sorry Miso.

Miso : Just—Is there anything I need to know?

Jungkook : No—there's nothing.

I couldn't tell her that we'll be having a photoshoot for our wedding tomorrow. The worse part is that the media will know about it. She will really be heartbroken.

Miso : Okay then let's go to sleep.

Jungkook : Here?

Miso : Yes—where else?

Jungkook : I'm sorry but you can't sleep here Miso.

Miso : but Why?

Jungkook : See the thing is that if mother sees you anywhere near my room then we'll both be in big trouble and moreover, mother told me to break things up with you because I'll be getting married but I have no intentions of breaking up with you.

Miso : Okay—I'll go sleep in the guest room.

Jungkook : Bye

She came closer and pecked my lips before waving bye to me and leaving my room.

I hope everything will be okay—

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Question of the day; Sun or Moon? I choose the Moon