The Rager

Rhea POV:

"Do we have to go to History class?" Stefan asked me quietly as we walked hand in hand down the crowded school hallway and I rolled my eyes with a smile as I ignored the looks we were getting from the other students.

"You may have lived through the last century, but I was locked in a box. I want to learn what I missed out on." I told him in amusement as he wrapped his arm around my waist comfortably and he laughed at my comment as we turned into our history classroom.

I paused for a second as I looked at the front of the classroom because the last time in was in here I was being tortured and watching one of my love ones getting tortured as well so it wasn't exactly a happy memory for me.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked me softly as he squeezed my waist tightly in a show of comfort and I turned my head to smile at him reassuringly as I nodded my head at him.

"Perfect." I murmured as I leaned up to press a kiss to his lips and he smiled into the kiss as he pulled my hip closer to his body. I giggled a little as I pulled away from his mouth and his forest green eyes twinkled with mirth as he gazed down at me as he smirked.

He grabbed my hand in his as he pulled me down the aisle of desks so that we could sit at two of the empty seats near the back of the classroom and I gracefully crossed my ankles as I sat down next to Stefan.

I dropped my bag down at my feet as a familiar brunette vampire entering the classroom and I pursed my lips in silence as Elena made her way to the empty seat on the other side of Stefan.

"It's the first time we've been back in Alaric's classroom." Stefan murmured in realisation to Elena as I turned my head to see the doppelgänger staring at the vacant desk at the front of the classroom where the late Mr Saltzman used to sit.

"First period and I'm ready to bawl my eyes out." Elena said sadly as she sighed and turned her head to smile a little at Stefan as he nodded in understanding.

"It will get easier." I assured her with a small smile as I got my textbooks out of my bag and she looked at me with hard dark brown eyes as she nodded tersely.

The door to the classroom opened as someone with high heels sauntered into the room with her shoes clicking on the floor and I looked up to see my twin sister coming into the room with a handful of flyers in her hand.

"Morning everyone." Rebekah greeted the whole room with a cheery smile on her pretty face and I grinned at her as nearly everyone in the room called out there greetings back at her.

"Just like that, I'm no longer feeling sentimental." Elena uttered to herself as she gripped the edges of her desk tightly until her knuckles turned white under the pressure and I ignored her as I rolled my eyes at her.

"So, I'm throwing a little anti-curfew party at my house. Starts at the fifth period and goes till whenever, spread the word." Rebekah announced to the classroom as she slowly made her way down the middle of the aisle and handed out a flyer to every person she passed with a smile.

"We're having a party?" I asked her in confusion when she came to a stop in front of my desk before she handed me one of the flyers and Rebekah smirked at me as she placed a hand on her cocked hip.

"Yes and you'd know that if you actually came home instead of spending every night at your boyfriend's house."

"I'll be back soon." I assured her with a small smirk as I glanced at Stefan from the corner of my eye before looking back at my sister and leaning my elbows on the desk with a sly smile. "Nik's having all the rooms soundproofed as a form of pence for lying about his death."