Memorial

Rhea POV:

The sound of the sheet rustling behind me woke me up from my peaceful slumber as I felt someone wrap a heavy arm around my waist and I smiled sleepily as I placed my own hand over theirs without opening my eyes. I linked my fingers with theirs as someone gently pressed a chaste kiss to my bare shoulder blade from behind me and I shivered as their touch ignited a fire on my skin.

"Hmm, good morning." I mumbled tiredly as I snuggled deeper into their warm embrace and I felt their warm breath on my back as they continued to place a trail of soft kisses up to the base of my neck.

"Good morning." Stefan replied quietly in my ear as he gently tucked strand of my honey coloured hair behind my ear before placing a kiss directly on the sensitive skin on my earlobe and I giggled softly as I buried my head into the pillow to get away from his tickling breath on my ear.

I felt Stefan's lips softly graze the skin underneath my ear as his skilled mouth placed wet open mouth kisses down my throat and I bit my lower lip to stop the pleasurable moan that threatened to escape my lips.

I grinned to myself as I rolled over so that I was on my side facing the handsome green eyed vampire next to me and he smiled his patented crooked smile at me as he leaned in to meld his lips with mine.

My arms automatically wrapped around his bare torso as he deepened the kiss and I moaned in desire as he splayed his hand out on my panty clad hip.

Stefan took the advantage of my open mouth to tangle his tongue with mine as my hands greedily roamed his muscular bare back and he pressed my back into the mattress as I seductively grazed my perfectly manicured finger nails down his back. He groaned into my mouth as I smiled against his lips and I felt the full length of his body press into mine as he moved to hold himself above me without breaking our kiss.

I gasped for an unnecessary breath as Stefan moved his mouth away from my lips to trail a path of butterfly kisses down my throat and I leaned my head back into the pillow so that he had better assess to my skin.

My whole body felt like it was on fire as he slid his hand up my side from my hip to my ribcage and I whimpered slightly as his skilful fingers played with the edge of my bra while his lips continued to trace a pattern down to my collarbone.

Stefan grinned against my skin as his teeth grazed the base of my neck and I shivered in bliss as my fingers wound themselves into his tousled sandy brown hair.

I gasped in surprise as his teeth gently pressed into my skin without breaking it and I felt my whole body shutter underneath him as he sucked a little on the skin above my collarbone.

His hand moved upwards a little too cup my breast in one hand as he kissed his way up to my lips before attacking my mouth with his and moaned into his mouth as his tongue wrapped around mine in a fight for dominance.

His thumb soothingly brushed against skin over my bra as he tenderly kneaded my breast one hand while reaching up to cup my cheek with the other and continuing his attack on my lips with as much passion as he could put into one gesture.

"Cover up, kids! I'm coming in!" I heard Damon's cheery voice call out from down the hall and I groaned out loud in annoyance as Stefan's mouth left mine.

I opened my eyes with a pout on my lips as I looked into Stefan's forest green eyes darkened with lust and I pressed a chaste kiss to his lips as he groaned in dissatisfaction because we were interrupted.

Stefan quickly rolled over so that he was lying next to me in the bed and I sat up so that I could swinging my legs over the edge of the bed before reaching down to grab the shirt that Stefan was wearing last night before it was thrown off in a rush.