We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Rhea POV:

Stefan watched me as I paced the length of our bedroom angrily with my arms crossed over my chest and a frown etched onto my face.

"This is a disaster!" I complained in a groan as I let my head fall backwards and Stefan stood up from the bed slowly before moving to stand in front of me with his hands on my shoulders.

My head lolled forward to look at his handsome face with a pout on my lips and he rubbed his thumbs in small circles to calm me down.

"Look, we don't know anything for sure." He reminded me softly as he tried to reassure me and I instantly felt bad that I was acting like a brat when he was the one who actually cared about Elena and Damon.

"Yes we do. Elena is sired to Damon. Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy. We already know it's affecting her. She's become Damon's lapdog. It's true. Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do... she does." I said sadly as I moved out of his touch and sunk down on the bed behind me as Stefan walked over to sit next to me with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. "A vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million, I don't know if we can undo this."

"I just feel bad for Damon. He finally got the girl and it might not be real." Stefan told me miserably as I laid my head on his broad shoulder and grabbed his hand in mine as I rubbed my thumb in small circles.

____________________________

"Pack your bags, baby bro. We're going back to Bourbon Street." I heard Damon say as I walked into Stefan's room at the Salvatore Boarding house where my boyfriend was packing the last of his things that he needed to bring to the mansion.

"Ooh! Is someone going on a road trip?" I asked teasingly as I walked into the room after school with my backpack carelessly thrown over one shoulder and both of the Salvatore brother's turned to look at me as I walked over to Stefan.

I smiled at him lovingly as I pressed a chaste kiss to his lips and he wrapped his arm around my thin waist familiarly as I leaned into his side.

"We're hitting New Orleans. You should come with. Might give us a chance to bury the hatchet." Damon suggested with a smirk as he leaned against the wall behind him and crossed his arms over his chest as he wriggled his eyes at me.

"I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Since Stefan seems resolved to keep you in his life...Right?" I asked Stefan almost hopeful that he would say no as I tilted my head back to look at him and I felt his chest moved as he chuckled deeply at me.

"Right." My boyfriend agreed instantly with a smirk as he looked down at me and I sighed heavily as he kissed my forehead lightly. "Unless you're interested in making a deal and kicking one of your brother's out of our life. Personally, I vote for Klaus."

"Fine." I grumbled with a playful scowl as I scrunched my nose up at him and turned back to face Damon who was watching us almost jealously from across the room. "Since Stefan is resolved to keep you in his life, I suppose I need to let go of my annoyance."

"Aren't you a bowl of sunshine?" Damon remarked sardonically as he pushed himself off of the wall and headed towards Stefan bedroom door without a backward glance.

I rolled my eyes at his retreating back as I turned around in my boyfriend's arm and automatically wrapped my arms around his neck like they were made to be there.

"Why are we going to New Orleans anyway?" I asked curiously as a small frown pulled at the edge of my lips and Stefan sighed slightly as he leaned his forehead against mine for comfort.