Into The Wild

3rd Person POV:

Rhea Mikaelson looked around the parlour of the Salvatore Boarding house as she sat down next to her boyfriend on the couch and sighed impatiently as Stefan wrapped his arm around her shoulder in an effort to calm her down.

The honey haired Original had been an anxious mess since the night before when Jeremy's hunter mark had been revealed because she wanted to get Shane and leave for the hidden island off the coast of the Nova Scotia mainland.

Elena glanced at the couple on the couch as she paced across the length of the parlour and shook her head at them as she bit down on the corner of her lower lip.

"Everything ready, Bonnie?" Stefan asked the young dark skinned witch across the room as he rubbed his hand up and down Rhea's arm to keep her calm and Bonnie looked up from the grimore she had received the night before with a small smile on her lips.

"I'm ready." Bonnie stated confidently as she nodded her head once at him and then closed her eyes as she held her palms up as she began mumbling under her breath in Latin.

Jeremy watched with a small smile from his spot on the opposite couch as Bonnie performed the spell and Rhea crossed her ankles with a sigh as she leaned her head on Stefan's shoulder.

Bonnie froze for a moment as she stopped speaking in Latin and slowly blinked open her olive coloured eyes as stumbled back a little.

Jeremy jumped up from his spot on the couch as he frowned in concern and placed his hands on the witch's waist to stop her from falling off from exhaustion.

"The spell is a tricky one but Bonnie's strong, she'll be okay, the spell will work." Rhea assured them as she cast a concerned look at the witch that Jeremy was leading over to the couch he had been sitting on and watched as he sat her down carefully.

"What if it doesn't?" Jeremy asked her in a worried voice as he sat down next to Bonnie with his arm around her shoulder and she leaned into his embrace as she smiled weakly at the other in reassurance.

"Where's that Gilbert optimism?" a male voice asked from the doorway to the basement as everyone turned to see the eldest Salvatore brother standing there with a smirk on his handsome face and Elena gasped in delight as she walked quickly over to him with a smile gracing her lips. "Hi. Sorry I missed all the excitement."

"I'm just happy to see you." Elena told him honestly as she wrapped her arms around his torso and leaned her head on his shoulder as he tightened his hold on her thin waist.

"Oh, yes, it just brightens all of ours day." Rhea muttered sarcastically under her breath as she rolled her oak brown eyes at the reuniting couple and Jeremy laughed out loud as Elena turned her head to glare at her for her comment.

"Play nice." Stefan whispered in her ear as he shook his voice in amusement and she pouted as she leaned back into him without saying anything else.

"Looks like I didn't miss much." Rebekah mused loudly as she entered the parlour with a large stone in her arms and Rhea's pretty face immediately brightened as she jumped up from her spot on the couch. "Got the Silas headstone."

"Let's go meet up with Professor Shane." Rhea said excitedly as she grinned widely and grabbed Stefan's hand to drag him to his feet before practically skipping over to her twin sister's side. "I call shotgun in the boat!"

___________________________
Rhea POV:

The boat rocked on the waves as we all carefully climbed out and looked around at the abandoned beach off the coast of Nova Scotia that we had stopped at only moments before.