The Walking Dead

Rhea POV:

"Cause we're young and we're reckless, We'll take this way too far, It'll leave you breathless, Or with a nasty scar, Got a long list of ex-lovers, They'll tell you I'm insane -" I trailed off abruptly as I walked into my bedroom from the conjoined bathroom while drying my hair with a towel and saw Stefan sitting on the end of our bed with a half-smile on his lips as he watched me around twirl in my matching light pink bra and panties. "Oh. Stefan, hi."

"A private performance, I'm a lucky man." Stefan stated jokingly with a smirk on his lips as he stood up from the end of the bed and I chuckled in amusement as I threw the towel onto the chair to the side of the room.

"Of course you are, sweetie. You have the title of 'Rheanna Mikaelson's boyfriend'. Who wouldn't want that?"

"Speaking of Mikaelson's, where are your siblings?" he asked me curiously with a slight frown on his lips as I walked over to stand in front of the full length mirror and he followed me as I pulled my satin robe from the hook at the top.

"Well, let's see. I think Niklaus is in Vienna, Elijah is in Toronto, Kol is in Tahiti and Rebekah is around here somewhere. My brothers are meant to be coming back for graduation." I informed him happily as I slipped the robe over my shoulders with a smile and he stepped up behind me as his arms wrapped around my waist.

I hummed in contentment as I leaned back into his chest with a soft smile and he grinned slightly as he dipped his head to kiss the side of my neck. "Where were you when I woke up this morning? I missed you."

"I'm sorry. I had to take care of something with Damon."

"That's a shame. I could've woken you up the proper way." I murmured teasingly with a playful smirk on my lips as I turned around in his arms and he raised an eyebrow in question with a small smile as I gently guided him backwards.

"'The proper way'?" he repeated after me quietly in question as his knees hit the end of the bed and I nodded my head as I pushed him down to sit on the bed with a low chuckle.

I placed my hands on his shoulder as I straddled his lap with my knees on either side of his thighs and his hands instantly found my waist as his forest green eyes smouldered with unconcealed lust.

A smile spread across my lips as I leaned my head down until my lips grazed his and then I slowly turned my head to the side so that they brushed the outside of his ear.

"Mm-hmm. You should have stayed..." I trailed off teasingly in a whisper as I pulled back from him with a smirk on my lips and he groaned out loud with his eyes closed in frustration as he threw his head back.

I laughed in delight as I moved his climb off of him but he quickly grabbed my thighs to stop me and he rolled us over so that he was hovering over me with a smirk on his lips as I giggled. His hands trailed up to my knee as he slowly guided it over his hip and I bit my lower lip in between my teeth as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You've seemed to have placed me in a compromising position, Mr Salvatore."

"I happen to like this position, Miss Mikaelson."

"Hmm-mm. I happen to love you, Mr Salvatore." I told him honestly with a loving smile on my lips as I trailed my fingertips across his cheek and he smirked at me with a weird glint in his forest green eyes as he leaned down to press his lips against mine.

I responded to the kiss eagerly as I tangled my fingers in his tousled sandy blonde hair and raised my leg higher around his waist as he parted my lips forcibly with his tongue.

There was something different about this kiss that immediately caught my attention, and I couldn't quite place what exactly was wrong but something definitely wasn't right.