A View To A Kill

3rd Person POV:

Stefan Salvatore was awoken from a peaceful slumber by the sensation of someone's warm breath of the back of his neck and he smiled tiredly with his eyes still closed as he felt someone press their lips to the nape of his neck.

"Stefan.... Are you awake?" a husky female voice with an English accent asked him in a whisper as they leaned over him so their lips were next to his ear and he shivered as their warm breath tickled his skin.

"No." he murmured sleepily as a smile spread across his lips and the woman behind him giggled softly as she pressed a gently kiss to his cheek.

Stefan chuckled softly as he buried his face in the pillow under his head and tried to ignore the feeling of her fingers grazing across his back. "Rhea, what are you doing?"

"I think that's pretty obvious, Stefan." Rhea replied easily as she wrapped her arm around his waist and pressed her body into his back as she seductive nibbled on his earlobe.

Stefan quickly rolled over so that he was on his back and Rhea let out a surprise laugh as she landed on his bare muscular chest.

Their legs were tangled together under the sheet as they both chuckled and Stefan smiled at the beautiful oak eyed vampire in front of him as she brushed a strand of honey coloured hair out of her face. "Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning, beautiful." Stefan said to him softly as he brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes with a smile and she ducked her head at the compliment as she bit her lower lip sheepishly.

"You're very flattering, Mr Salvatore."

"Well, I want something from you." He told her with a grin as he leaned up to kiss the corner of her mouth and she giggled slightly as he pulled back from her.

"And what would that be?" she asked him knowingly with a sly smile as she quirked an eyebrow at him and ran her hand up his chest to rest just above his heart.

"Why don't I show you instead?" Stefan asked her rhetorically in a husky voice as he gently cupped the back of her neck in his hands and guided her lips down to melded against his perfectly as she smiled happily. He moved his lips against hers as she ran her hands up his neck into his tousled hair and he swiped his tongue over her lower lip as he silently asked her permission to enter.

Rhea eagerly allowed him entrance as her tongue tangled with his in a fight for dominance and she moved so that she was straddling his hips with her hands resting flat on his toned chest.

"Well, this is a sight to see..." a male voice with a British accent drawled in amusement from the doorway and the couple immediately pulled away from each other to glare at the intruder.

"To be continued." Rhea promised as she pecked Stefan on the lips quickly before rolling off of him and sitting on the edge of the bed as she reached for her silk robe on the armchair next to the bed.

Stefan sighed heavily in frustration as he sat up in the bed and ran a hand through his messy dirty blonde hair as he glared at his girlfriend's brother for interrupting them.

"This is my place, Nik, and I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping tom." Rhea told him angrily as she tied the belt of her dressing gown with a scowl and crossed her arms over her chest as she turned around to face her older brother.

"Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten - our paranoid brother Kol has compelled Damon to paralyse the hunter." Niklaus said to her in a bored tone as he waved a hand in the air dismissively and smirked at his younger sister's flushed cheeks as she glared at him.