Bonus Chapter #1:

WARNING!

THIS CONTAINS SMUT! Don't read if you don't like sex scenes.
__________________________

Soft jazz music could be hear playing as Stefan Salvatore walked into the bedroom he shared with his girlfriend at her family's mansion in Mystic Falls and he had to smile as the music made him think of 1920's Chicago where he first met the stunning Rheanna Mikaelson.

His forest green eyes swept over the large empty bedroom for any sign of the honey haired Original but he didn't know whether or not she was even home at the moment.

"Honey, I'm home!" Stefan called out jokingly as he closed the bedroom door behind him and walked further into the room as he smiled slightly at how domesticated they were becoming.

"I'm in the bathroom!" he heard Rhea's accented voice shout back at him as her words echoed because of the tiles in the bathroom and Stefan's eyebrows rose on his forehead as his male mind immediately pictured his attractive girlfriend naked.

His feet instantly headed in the direction of the large bathroom that was attached to their bedroom and his breath caught in his throat as he froze in the doorway between the rooms when he saw the scene in front of him.

Rheanna was sitting in the deep porcelain bathroom surrounded by bubbles that covered her naked body and her honey hair was up in a messy bun at the top of her head a little wet as it clung slightly to sides of her face. Her eyes were closed as she tilted her head back on the edge of the bathtub with a blank face and a glass of champagne in one hand dangling over the side.

"Hi..." Stefan murmured softly as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him as Rhea's eyes oak brown eyes opened.

A small smile spread across her lips as she turned her head slightly to look at her boyfriend and Stefan smiled back at her lovingly as he sat down on the edge of the white bathtub.

"I hate Mystic Falls. It's too stressful." Rhea complained to him with a pout of her lips but her oak brown eye shone with a happiness that filled Stefan's heart with a warmth he couldn't ever remember feeling before.

He offered her a small quirk of his lips as he reached into the bath and began playing with the bubbles on top of the water without actually touching it.

The Original huffed to herself as she sipped from her champagne flute and then held it in the air to make her point as she glanced at her boyfriend. "I broke out the expensive champagne."

"Why? What happened today?"

"I spent the day going through some of my grimoires. So far I have found exactly one entry about sire bonds and do you what it said? Absolutely nothing! 'A sire bond occurs when the vampire in transition has an emotion attachment to the vampire whose blood is responsible for their transition.' Thank you so much but we already bloody knew that!" she ranted quickly as she scrunched her face up adorably and Stefan bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing out loud at her annoyance. "I got over 50 paper cuts today. It's no wonder novels are going out of fashion nowadays. Who in their right mind would risk a paper cut when they could just as easily read on their iPhone or eReader?"

"You think too much. You need to relax a little." Stefan told her calmly as he picked up the bottle of champagne from the floor next to the bathtub and refilled her glass as she smiled at him gratefully.

Rhea nibbled her lower lip as he placed the bottle back on the ground and sat up as she grabbed his hand in between both of hers.

"You know, alcohol isn't the only thing that would help relax me..." she trailed off suggestively as she smiled at him coyly and he chuckled at her eager face as he stood from the edge of the bathtub.