It was just a dream. Maybe...

WARNING: Slight smut. not actually but kind of. I can tell you all of it because i'd spoil everything. If you want to skip the smut part don't read the beginning and middle of the italics. :) 

{Phil's POV}

I was peacefully sleeping when Dan suddenly started shaking and wincing in his spot. He started mumbling and crying in his sleep. He was saying something about me walking off any time I want to, and then he talked about how he felt like he had to do it.

"Dan. Dan wake up." I whispered at first, hoping that he would just wake up without me having to shake him but there was no response.

"Dan! Wake up!" I almost cried shaking him. He jolted awake and when he saw me, he flinched back like I was going to slap him or something before he realized that he's awake and safe.

"Was I talking in my sleep?" He breathed heavily.

"Yes you were. I am not going to walk off again, you know that right? That was one time and it wasn't me." He started to shake again. He wiped his forehead from the sweat that was dripping from his forehead.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom." He said as he scooted away and ran as soon as he was able to get up.

What is going on?

~

{Dan's POV}

That was the worst dream I have ever had. It was weird and I am very afraid to tell Phil what happened in it. I feel like I did something wrong to him in my dream and he would be mad at me for it. I don't want to make him mad. I feel dirty after that dream. I feel like I need to clean out my brain. This is what happened:

I woke up on the couch instead of the bed and Phil was no longer next to me. I looked and round and searched for him until I concluded that he is in the bathroom and I shouldn't bother him.

"Dan. Are you ready yet?" I heard a girl's voice call from the bedroom. The voice sounded very sexual therefore I was scared to answer her. What does she mean by ready?

"Um no?" I said and hugged my knees to my chest.

"But Danny. You said you would be ready tomorrow." I hate it when people that aren't Phil call me Danny. Why does she think she's allowed to say Danny? I don't remember telling anyone that I would do anything tomorrow except when I told Phil that I would go all the way tomorrow night.

"What am I ready for again?" I said trying not to hurt her feeling by not knowing what she was talking about.

Suddenly she startled me as she appeared behind me only wearing a shirt that was too big for her. It was one of mine and it seemed so big on her. It must be because she's tinny. She had soft features and her brown soft looking hair was tied in a messy bun. She was wearing a little bit of makeup but not enough to cover the fact that her cheeks were a light rose color and her hazel eyes were accentuated. Her eyes looked big and mysterious and they were all I could look at.

"Aw Danny. You can never seem to get your eyes off mine." She giggled a girlish giggle and her nose crinkled in the cutest way possible. She is cute and nice looking.

I took a big gulp, almost to swallow away my thoughts about her. Suddenly she slung her arms around my neck and harshly pulled me forward to connect her lips with mine. They were soft and plump, and slightly sticky from her Chapstick. I felt a surge of electricity run through me as I continued to kiss her and pull her close.

I was finally able to fell her body that seemed so interesting to me. She had a nice toned back and she wasn't wearing a bra that I could feel and I don't know why, but that turned me on. I felt down further and found out that she has a nice butt and round hips. I wanted to squeeze a part of her to see if it felt as nice as I thought it did.