THIS IS THE DAY!!

{Dan's POV}

I awoke from a peaceful slumber with the arms of my sleeping Phil wrapped around me like they were when we both fell asleep. His body is flush against my back, no cloths, no cares. Our blankets are the only things that changed. I now had almost all of the sheets on my side in front of me while I left Phil just enough to cover his side and not his back. The duvet made it's way off of the bed a while ago from previous events and also just not needing it. I mean, who needs a duvet when you have a Phil to keep you cosy.

Suddenly there was movement behind me and the sound of a yawn.

"Good morning love." Phil spoke, his voice low and groggy from sleep yet still sweet to my ears.

"Good morning." I said with a slight smile and blush from him calling me love.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked with a yawn.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked right back and turned my head slightly to see his sleepy glowing face and messed up hair.

"Well maybe we could get up, eat breakfast, take a shower, get dressed, and then maybe you can show me these friends that you have been telling me about. You don't have to, but if you want to. If you Skype them today maybe I could just stop by for a bit." I could sense Phil's nervous ness as he spoke. I could feel on my back, how unsteady his breathing was against mine and how his hands were getting a little bit wet out of his control.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked as I grabbed his hands and held them close to my chest.

"I don't want to make you mad by being pushy and annoying." He took a bug breath as I snuggled closer to me.

"You aren't being pushy or annoying." I reassured him. "I actually wanted you to meet Louise and Gabby today but I didn't want to just Skype them. I wanted to ask them to come meet us somewhere live and in person." He smiled at my offer.

"Sounds amazing." He said before kissing my neck multiple times and making me smile and blush at the same time. He paused for a moment and then lifted his head to nuzzle his nose in my hair and plant one kiss behind my ear.

"your hair smells nice." He whispered lightly. "Did you use my shampoo?" I nodded and blushed even more.

"Do you want to make some coffee and then come back and cuddle some more?" He asked with the same tone as before.

"No. And you aren't going to be able to convince me by seducing me." I said plainly despite how I felt inside from all of his scattered kissed on my neck.

"Please." He whined and flattened his hands on my chest to run them up and down my torso.

"Do you think I want to get up right now? I am so sore from last night that I don't even want to move." I whined back.

"Well you asked for that." He said with a smirk and twinkling eyes.

"Shush your face." I said with an extremely noticeable blush growing on my cheeks and ears.

"Shush my face? You weren't saying that last night. 'Mmh Phil talk to me and make me want it'" he mocked my high pitched moans until I turned around and covered his mouth in embarrassment. My face was glowing red and it got even redder when he reached behind me and squeezed my bare butt making me yelp just a little bit and take my hands away from his mouth to try and move his hands.

"You are adorable when you're flustered like this." He teased as he squeezed me again.

"Stop it." I tried to say sternly but ended up blushing and smiling and enjoying the feeling of his hands maybe a little too much until he licked my neck. And I whined because that's gross.