Note

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. I haven't been forgetting and I do have time to do something, I just feel like whatever I'm writing is terrible. I don't feel creative and I feel like my sentences that I've been creating make no sense. I have a chapter that's almost done, but it's terrible and it will take a while. So I'm sorry about that. I just have been thinking too much about these chapters in the future that I can't write now be used they would make no sense to you guys at all. I guess I've just developed the story so much in my head that now when I write it, I have to go back and remember what I was thinking about a month ago. I need to slow myself down.

I guess I'm also stressed about work and not interacting with many other humans in the past few weeks because school has ended and formal is over (I really want to make an author's note on formal) anyway, I basically have only been talking to people at work and my boyfriend since school ended and it is really hindering my creative process. But I do have a lot more time in my day to do things like this and I like that. I just want to go back in time and talk to people again so I think more and get more ideas.

Can you guys do one thing for me? Can you guys message me or something. I really want to talk to you guys and the more I talk to people, the more I think, the more I write. I also really want to meet some of you guys because y'all are cool. Way cooler that me.

Thank you for reading! Bye! <3