Going away party.

{Phil's POV}

Today Dan and I are moving into the apartment in Manchester. I am so excited for him to see place that I picked out. I bet he will love it.

"Dan! Dan! Dan! Are you almost ready!?" I Excitedly chanted as I shook him awake from his nap on the couch that we bought yesterday.

"Yeah! I'm awake!" He sprung up with tired eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I could see that the realization hit both of us that that exact moment. We are gonna live together starting today...

"The moving truck is here!" Colby called from the front. He has been sitting in a chair staring out the window with sad eyes all day. He did stand over there for about four hours until Abs was nice enough to Bring over a stool for him to sit on. It was the first time he has looked away from that window all day.

"Let's do this!" I squeezed his had and we both got up and met Colby at the door. All three of us looked at each other like it was the last time. Colby pulled both of us into a tight hug. I know that we have had our bad moments, but I am sure that both Dan and I are gonna miss Colby.

He soon pulled away and I handed Colby the keys to the bar. I am now moving on to bigger and better things. He smiled and accepted them. I cant believe that I am passing off the bar to him.

"Remember to come back around Eight o' clock for the party." Dan and I waved goodbye and left. Everyone had already packed our stuff for us and we said goodbye to them.

"So this is it." Dan remarked as we made our way to the apartment that was five blocks away.

His breath was taken away as we arrived and opened the door. He soon turned over to face me and pulled me into a giant hug where he stood on his toes and wrapped his arms around my neck. His smile was giant and beautiful as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him even closer.

"It is perfect." He said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I knew you would love it." I brought my hand up to pat the back of his head lightly before pulling away and go gin him a huge smile.

"Shall I show you around?" He nodded and i led him to the hallway.

"This is "my room" and that is "your room". I say it like that because i am guessing that we will sleep in the same room so "my room" is bigger and we could use that one and convince all of the fans and everyone that we don't sleep together by decorating "your room" also." He nodded and opened the door to our room.

"I say we set up the bed and then relax until we leave for the party."

"Sounds great." I picked up some tool and inspected it.

"First of all, what is this and how do you set up a bed." We both laughed at how little we know about "manly" things.

"Well I think that's called a wrench and I can tell that this is is going to take forever to make." We both laughed and got to work. I can tell that this whole living together thing is gonna be great.

~The party~

The bar is closed down today for us. We invited some people over and we were gonna use up all of the left over drinks before the new shipment came in. We didn't have a very busy week so naturally we have a lot left over.

Dan and I showed up late for the party. Everyone was there waiting for us so we had to explain what happened and why we were late. We talked about making the bed and taking a nap and left out some important things that I am guessing no one wants to hear about...

But we have been here for over an hour by now and I am feeling a little tipsy. I really don't want to get to drunk for the fear of getting myself into trouble. But hey, one more drink won't hurt!

Can I please be happy? (Phan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें