Finding a little perfection.

Yeah... Idk.

{Dan's POV}

Who knew helping somebody break up with someone else would be this hard. I knew she wouldn't take it well because Phil didn't just break up with her for another girl, he broke up with her to be with a guy. I understand how that might make her question if the relationship was even real in the first place, but I don't know why she felt so terrible that she had to go and try to kill herself, she was mean to Phil, what changed? To be honest don't even know if she's alive right now. She wasn't answering phone calls or speaking at all to anyone last night and I know for a fact that she doesn't want to talk to us right now

All of that doesn't seem to matter though because Phil looks ok, I feel ok and I still get to be with Phil so all is well I guess.

"Dan! Come here a second!" Phil called from the kitchen. I don't even know what he is doing in there. I'll I know is that we were watching a movie and I fell asleep on his shoulder but when I woke up he was gone.

"What is it Phil?" I groaned as I slowly walked towards the

"Oh nothing, I just wanted you to get up." Phil said as he smiled with his tongue poking out of the side of his mouth. Once he saw me he sprung up out of his seat and walk-skipped towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I teased him by not hugging him back. No one, not even Phil, makes me get up and actually walk around.

"Oh come on. I know you love hugs." He has a point there. He rests his head on my shoulder and I couldn't keep up the act any longer. I hugged him back and I felt him smile on my shoulder. There is nothing better than a smiling Phil.

"I wanna do something today." Phil spoke into my shoulder.

"And what may that something be?" Stay in, stay in, stay in, stay in.

"I wanna go out somewhere." Crap.

"Sure Phil, anything as long as you're there." I said with a smile. I am just being lazy. I know that I want nothing more than to be anywhere with Phil, no matter what. It didn't really matter.

"I know of a place near by that everyone goes to. I've never been there but everyone says it's really romantic and low cost." Phil suggested.

"Don't worry about the cost. Tonight is on me." Anything for Phil.

"You're so nice to me. I love you." He whispered as he pulled away from the hug and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. The whole world around me disappears when his lips connect to mine even for if it was for a short moment.

"I love you so much. Get ready so we can go." He gave me the cutest little smile as he walked away with a spring in his step. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cringeworthy that moment would be when we're older.

{Willow's POV}

Ugh why am I still moping around? I bet people are out there having fun and chatting with their friends, and what am I doing? Groveling in self pity. I'm stupid I could be doing better things now. I already got enough people to feel sorry for me. I already apologized I guess. So what else should I do?
Get over it maybe?

After a long nap I guess I could convince myself that hurting people is okay again.

*two hours later*

Okay it's time. Who am I gonna bug now? I guess life is pointless for me now so I might as well waist all of the time here on earth making other people think that their life is pointless too! :) sounds great.

Let's see here. I could find someone and go on a date. Maybe I will call up Pj again. He will be happy to know that I'm not cheating on him with Phil anymore.