Crinkle crinkle

~time skip to some time in 2012~

{Dan's POV}

I was just sitting in "my room" editing a video that I was planning on posting in the morning. I told Phil to just go to sleep without me and I would be there in maybe an hour, but I have deduced that no matter what I say, he will not get actually comfortable without me.

Suddenly I heard a slight rusting coming from the kitchen. I know that sound from anywhere.

"Ooh I'm gonna catch you this time." I whispered under my breath. I got up and creeped to the door. I peaked my head through and I could already see the light in the kitchen. I snuck out of the room and tried to move without sound. I was like a cat getting ready to pounce on his prey. Once I was just barely close enough, I jumped to land right in the doorway with a triumphant sound leaving my mouth. He looked up at me with the guiltiest face I have ever seen. His hand was in my cereal box and his cheeks were filled with my favorite brand of cereal.

"How many times have I told you not to eat my cereal without asking." I said as I walked closer with my arms crossed.

"Mm sorry." He mumbled with full cheeks. I couldn't help but let a smile break free as I reached for my cereal. He handed it over with his face still full of guilt. He is as cute as a button and I love him on the inside even when he steals my cereal. It makes me mind a little bit less.

"It's okay but don't do it again." I gave him the 'I'm watching you' hand sign as I walked away even though I was gigging slightly.

"Wait! Before you get back to editing I wanted to tell you that I invited pj and Chris over tomorrow. I hope you don't mind, I just though that we should because no one has been over in a while. People with get suspicious ya know?" Oh I should tell you that we've started talking to Pj and Chris again and we're home alone because Abby and Ryan have moved to London.

"Yeah no problem. I'd love to see pj again. Oh, and speaking of suspicious. I had to edit out a whole little scene just because my shirt hung too low. Thanks for that." I said sarcastically. His face turned red and he let out a small laugh.

"You clearly begged for that one." He patted my shoulder before he walked back to the room.

"I wouldn't say begged is the word exactly..." I muttered as I went back to editing. I don't think I have much left. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I want to convince myself to just go to bed and do it in the morning.

Yeah... Never mind, I'm going to do the rest in the morning.

I'm such a procrastinator.

I walked into the bedroom and took off my shirt before phil even noticed my existence. But when he looked up, I noticed through the reflection in his glasses, why he was distracted.

He had his laptop in his lap as he sat in the middle of the bed. Only one tab was open on his screen. A video I made.

He quickly closed his computer and set it aside. He can't fool me.

"What were you watching on YouTube." I asked causally. He scratched the back of his head with nervousness.

"Oh nothing really. I just found this video of a turtle c-climbing some rocks and stuff." He was uncertain. I placed my hand over my chest and gave a mock shock face.

"You calling me a turtle?! I may be awkward but I am not a turtle." His expression turned soft as I walked closer. He knew that I was joking with him.

"Okay you caught me. I was re-watching that video you sent me when you had to go on that little trip last month without me."

"Aw it's so cute that you do that." I kissed his cheek before I walked around the bed to lay down. "I still don't know why my mum and my brother didn't let me bring you along."