You Are an Angel

{Dan's POV}

I thought that my dreams would be ranbows and sunshine becuase Phil is here to hold me. The only problem was that in the middle of the night I heard a phone ringing. Phil got up to check who it was and he sudenly left the room to answer it. When he came back he quickly got dressed.

"That was Abby. she got attacked by a drunken man. I gotta take her to the hospital becuase they can't afford an abulance to pick her up. I'll be right back, okay? Don't die or anything while I'm gone. I'll be maybe an hour." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Bye. Love you." I said quietly with a raspy voice.

"Don't even say 'bye'. You wont even remeber that I left. Just fall back asleep and i'll join you in a bit." He gave me one last smile and swiftly left and closed the door behind him with little sound.

It was a lot aof trouble to fall asleep after that. I felt cold and alone and everything was a lot scarier. The darkess of the room seemed to be hiding everything at was waiting to jump out at me. All I could do was lay flat on my back and stare at the ceiling. I hope he comes back quickly.

{Phil's POV at the hospital}

What is going on at this place? I have been waiting here for almost an hour and still no one has called her back. Poeple are going in the room with slight stomach pains and Abby is sitting here with probably multuple broken bones and a black eye. She is trying to keep a strong face but I wish she would just scream out in the pain that I know she's feeling becuase maybe someone will listen to her.

"That's it. I'm going to talk to the receptionist." I siad harshly and got up to walk twords the reception table. This lady has been staring at me with googly eyes this whole time. It;s a wounder she didnt accidentally rip off that one strand of hair tht she has been twirling.

"Why hello cutie. How can I help you?" She said in a seductive tone. I rolled my eyes, but she didnt take a hint.

"I have been sitting over there with my friend for about an hour. She got in a fight and she most likrly has broken bones and stuff. Now I see people going back there with freaking stomach pains that can be treated by drinking some ginger ale. I would like you guys to hurry up before she cant take the pain anymore." I siad sternly wth a hard expression.

"Oh I am so sorry. I will put your name on the top of the list. What is your name?" She said in the same tone as before.

"Philip Lester." I said plainly.

"Phone number?" She siad and moved her pen to a different unofficial paper.

"Why do you need my pnone number? It's already in the system and I will be waiting not too far away from where they're calling people."

"For personal reasons, if you know what I mean..." I gave her an annoyed look.

"Okay, first of all, I find it extremely unprofessional that you are trying to flirt at work becuase for most people, now is not the time. And seccond of all, I have a boyfriend." She looked at me in shock when i said that I have a boyfried. She immediatly cleared her throut and got back to buisness.

'I-I'm truly sorry. I'll have someone with you as soon as possible." I nodded roughly and walked off. I could feel her eyes staring up and down my body . She was probably imagining what it would look like for me to be kissing another attractive man. or maybe she was trying to comprehend that I just dont like girls like that. But then I felt that her eyes were staring intensely right at my butt. Now I know what she's thinking about. How disgusting of her.

"Don't worry Abs. I got them to put you on the top of the list." I said cheerily as I sat down next to her.

"Oh, the way she was looking at you, she would do anything for ya. Too bad she doesn't know that you're gay and you have a very nice boyfriend."