Say My Name One Last Time

{Phil's POV}

I heard a knock on the door at the worst time imaginable.

"Aw fudge! Moment ruined. I'll be back." I said as I sprung off of the floor as gracefully as possible. Who the hell would come and knock on my door at 12:45 on a Tuesday? They must either be my parents or someone that does not have a life.

As I walked downstairs I ran through the worst case scenarios. It could be my parents. I hope it isn't my parents. They would come home to see me with a guy that they don't know lying on my floor with messy hair and then his belt lying on the other side of the room. That would be terrible... It could also be a fangirl looking to swoon me. And it could be my grandmother coming to check on me. All of these seemed dreadful but nothing could have prepared me for what was actually waiting behind my door.

I slowly open the door and immediately rolled my eyes once I saw who it was.

"Philip."

"Willow- Clare"

" I hate it when you call me Willow- Clare." She said narrowing her eyes.

"I hate it when you call me Philip." I replied narrowing my eyes even further. I started to close the door slowly but using her amazing strength she slammed it open like my hand wasn't even there.

"I saw all of that! I watched the whole thing. What do you think you're doing kissing a guy?!" She marched toward me and I noticed the leaves in her hair from watching my every move while hiding in my tree. She must have gone mad!

"What do you think you're doing watching me through my window!?" I was honestly disgusted by her behavior. How could someone have the nerve to do that?

"That doesn't matter right now. Just tell me... Did you leave me to go be the little f@ggot we all knew you were..." Those words stung as they dragged through memory. I felt a tear start to form in my eye. It hurt me to think she would say those words to me. I knew I couldn't cry in front of her because it would just make her think that I am a wimp like she always be told me I was. I held back the tears and strengthened my voice as much as possible.

"Get out of my house."

"But-"

"I said get out of my house." I stayed firm. I wanted to prove to her that I am the better man. And I hate her with a passion. There is no way I was letting her in my house for another minute. She slowly turned and stared to walk toward the door, giving me puppy dog eyes to see if I give in. I got my hopes up and thought that she was going to leave until she's turned around and tackled me to the ground as I hit the floor with a thud.

"Are you kidding me Philip! I know that you still love me! You just hang around with that Dan kid because you wanna help him be internet famous like you. So kiss me now. I know that's what you want!" I believe she was trying to hypnotize me. She kept telling me things that aren't true about my own feelings and she was sitting on my stomach with her legs on either side of me at the time so there was no use escaping. Suddenly she forced her lips on mine. She pushed down with so much force that it hurt. I wanted her pull away but she didn't. I tried to scream but to her it just sounded like I wanted more.

She pulled away for a split second to try to be seductive. "Say it Phil! Say my name one last time! Yell it for the whole world to hear!" I didn't kiss her back. I didn't move. I stayed there with a stone cold expression as she tried her hardest to get some softness out of my lips and some relaxation in my body. Still I gave her nothing. She moved down to kiss my neck and tried to give me chills. I felt nothing. She kissed the spot that always gives me chills over and over again. I just didn't feel the way I felt when Dan kissed that spot. I was just thinking 'ew her saliva is now all over my neck'.