Monopoly fight.

~three days later~

{Phil's POV}

"I'm going to put a hotel right... Here." I said as I placed my tiny plastic piece on the board. I had a smirk on my face because we both know that I won the game of monopoly against the most competitive person in the world.

"Nooooo!" He yelled as I giggled at how sore of a looser he is. He stood up and picked up my hotel before lightly chucking it at my face. I dodged it and threw on of his houses right back at him.

"Oh no you didn't." He deviously spoke as he walked towards my chair. He stood in front of me and motioned for me to stand up.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I slowly stood up. He just put his finger over his lips to tell me to stop talking. He slowly brought his arms to my hips as I looked at him with a confused expression.

All of a sudden, all silence in the room was gone when he started to tickle me like no tomorrow. I turned and started trying to push the chair and run away but he had me in his grip. He tickled my stomach as much as he could as I was doubled over laughing. He was also laughing, but not as much as me because mine was one of those silent laughs that only happens when your laugh is genuine and his laugh was one of those happy yet slightly maniacal.

"Dan! Dan stop!" I begged as I was collapsing to the floor. He followed me down and was not sitting on top of me tickling my neck and my whole entire upper body.

I just about had enough so I reached up and started to tickle him right back. He immediately stopped ticking me and was now reacting to my actions so I rolled us over so I was on top and started tickling him senseless.

"Phil no! You know- you know I'm way too ticklish!" Dan protested as I tickled all around his upper body. He squirmed and laughed and struggled to breathe until I gathered that I had won this tickle fight. I got up and left him on the floor to breathe as I started to clean up the game pieces.

All of a sudden I heard a battle cry as Dan pounced on my back and began tickling me again. I dropped the game on the floor and tried desperately to get him off of me as I was laughing my head off. None of my efforts were working so I started to stumble to the couch and made him fall on it before pouncing on him and tickling his tummy. He writhed and swatted at my hands to stop my torture but I just kept on tickling him.

"You just can't face the fact that I'm going to win this game too." I teased as I continued to wiggle my fingers on his stomach and neck. He could hardly take it so he was trying to punch and slap at my hands. It wasn't working again so he got an idea. He put his hands on my stomach and pushed me so I rolled off of the couch and onto the floor with a thud and small yelp that was soon interrupted by Dan also rolling over and climbing off of the couch to pin me down with his legs and make sure I can't move so he can have full control in tickling me. He took advantage of this control by wiggling his fingers all up my sides and on my stomach and up past my chest to my neck. I writhed and squirmed and pleaded for him to stop as we both laughed so hard that our stomachs hurt.

Everything but Dan's laugh and the happiness on his face was nonexistent in my mind. We became so oblivious that we both didn't notice Pj and Chris walking into our apartment with boxes of pizza in their hands.

Chris coughed twice to get our attention. "Are we interrupting something?" He said with a wink that I didn't see over the couch.

"You are just walking in on Dan being a sore looser because I w-" I was interrupted by Dan shoving a pillow on my face.

"Don't listen to him. I'm not a sore looser." Dan quickly argued as he smushed around the pillow on my face. I laughed and fake screamed for help.