He's here!

{Phil's POV}.

"Phil! Phil! Wake up! That 'Dan' kid you keep talking about is here waiting at the bar for you!" Colby, the store manager, yells as he shanks me awake. I was resting in my bed in the back room of the bar while waiting for him. Finally my dreams can come reality. It has been too long of just imagining that he is sleeping curled up in my arms. I need the real thing.

"Oh my goodness yay! Thanks Colby!" I yell excitedly jumping from my bed with a smile. I run out of the room, hitting another bed on the way out, and immediately saw Dan. He spread his arms and I ran to him with happy tears welling up in my eyes. Our bodies pressed together once again and I finally felt at home and relaxed there. His warmth was all I ever need and right now I could literally get high off of it. He pulled me closer and snuggled his head on my shoulder. I took in his sent. He smelled like warmth. He smelled like home, like a mixture of vanilla and musk. He smelled slightly of cookies and slightly of care. I felt at that moment that he was all I need and all I will ever need. He can protect me and love me and be sensitive to me.

"I love you so much." I sobbed and kissed his soft hair.

"I love you too." He mumbled snuggling even closer. The whole bar aww'd at our reunion. I slowly pulled away and looked into his chocolate brown eyes before giving him one passionate kiss.

"This is where I live at the moment. Actually this is where all of us live at the moment. All five of us are homeless and sometimes live here. We get new people all the time that are homeless and we let them live and work here until they get back on their feet. We have gotten pretty successful and once we don't need help anymore we move out. That's what happened with Harvard john. He went to Harvard and then he got home and his parents found out that he had a boyfriend and took everything away from him. He now works at this video game place where he does graphic design." I explained.

"Wow. Looks like you guys have got it all figured out." He smiled. I love that smile.

"Do you wanna meet my coworkers/ roommates?"

"I'd love to babe!" I love that excited smile of his.

"This is Colby white. We call him egg whites because that's all he used to eat. This is Alex Moremal. We call him Mohamed Allie because he used to always get in fights. This is Albert Killey. We call him running shrimp or shrimp on a treadmill because he ran away from home and his mother keeps coming for him because she thinks he's too small and fragile to live on his own. But I'll tell ya, even though he may look small and scrawny he sure can put up a fight. And last but not least this is Abigail Cooper. We call her abs because she is always working out in the back room." He chuckled at each name and gave them a smile. They were all standing in a line trying to be funny but acting like i'm the leader of this place that seems like never land. Suddenly Albert (running shrimp) walked up confidently and placed his hands on bothered mine and Dan's shoulders.

"Oh but let's not forget about phil over here. We call him 'OH DANNY BABE!'" He moaned and yelled out. I tried to get him to stop but it wasn't working. " we call him that because sometimes in his sleep he moans 'Ugh! Oh Danny babe! Harder!' We usually leave the room by then but I feel like we can all figure out what is going on in is dreams." Everyone laughed under their breath including Dan and my face turned bright red. Dan just rubbed my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the cheek, making me even redder. Colby (egg whites) then walked up and looked at Dan.

"We even gave you a name. He talks about you enough that I felt like you needed a good name too. We call you huggable bear. Based on your description we thought it would suit you well." with that everyone including someone as tough as Alex (Mohamed Allie) came over and gave Dan a giant hug. Everyone was shorter than us so he looked at me with a red face and hugged everyone back by the tops of their backs like they were little kids.