Maybe

{Phil's POV}

The sun rays peered through the gap in the curtains and shone directly on my eyes and across Dan's chest. He blinding light eventually woke me up as I couldn't escape it while staying in this comfortable cuddling position Dan and I had taken after the first shape began to feel uncomfortable. I had to now pick up my head a little bit to look at the time and figure out what to do with my morning and how fast to do it.

I soon squinted my eyes enough to see that the clock read 8:30. Immediately I had to find a way to untangle myself from Dan so I can get up and start to pack. My mother said that she would be here at nine and I still haven't packed. I slowly started to untangle our legs before slipping my arm out from underneath him so I can lift up the covers and discreetly get out of bed. As soon as I lifted my body from the bed, I saw Dan shift and turn towards me. He made a tired groaning sound as he reached in my direction.

"Go back to sleep bear. I'll wake you up before I leave." I whispered, grabbing his hand and planting a kiss on it before tucking him back in the covers. In this disoriented, half-awake state. It was easy for him to pull the covers close to his face and fall right back to sleep in the most adorable way possible.

Okay, now back to business. I need to pack all of my things before my mum gets here. I know she isn't going to call first because she thinks she's sneaking me away from my boyfriend without him noticing. I also know that she will yell at me if I don't have everything already ready. I don't want to make her even more unhappy than she already is from past events. She may not be mad at me in particular, but I can't take my chances again. I can't risk my mother trying to take everything away from me for the second time in my life.

Packing. Right. Packing. I can't let my mind wander, I have stuff to do. I need to pack all of the essentials. I need some shirts, some jeans, clean underwear, some socks, my toothbrush and toothpaste, some things to make me smell nice, my hair straightener (or maybe Dan's), one of my jumpers (or maybe Dan's) just in case, some pajama bottoms, and some chargers. I will grab my phone, my keys and my wallet on the way out the door and my mother will have everything else at her house.

By the time I had finished packing everything it was almost nine. I had enough time to get dressed, eat some cereal, and make some coffee just in time to drink it with my mother and possibly Dan if he feels comfortable talking to her. I got up off of the floor and gathered the clothing I was planning on wearing so it is set out when I get back from taking a shower. I picked up my towels to take with me and walked into the connected bathroom. I shed the only item of clothing I was wearing (my boxers) and turned on the water. The water soon heated up and the room filled with steam. I stepped into the hot flow and let it run down my body. A song started to pop into my head so I started to hum. I tilted my head up and closed my eyes as I let the water wet my hair enough to apply shampoo. I picked up the shampoo that Dan usually uses but I like to use sometimes too because I like the smell. I opened it and poured some on my soaked hair. I lathered it in and massaged my scalp, creating bubbles as I rubbed. The soap was running down my face and also down the back of my neck as I went to rinse it out. I opened my eyes just a little bit too early and my eyes started to burn like they have never burned before. I reframed from screaming because I might wake Dan, but I was certainly screaming on the inside as I rushed to wash it out of my eyes. They still burned after the rinse, but I have to just finish my shower and get some saline solution when I get out. That should wash it out nice and good.

I finished rinsing out my hair and lathered myself with my raspberry soap. The whole room started to smell of the soap as I rubbed it all around my body, careful now to not get it in or around my eyes. I rinsed my whole body until I felt like all of the soap was off of me and then climbed out of the shower. I picked up my towels and took one to my hair. I ruffled it around to get some water out before draping it over me head to just set. I then used another towel to wipe some water off of my body before wrapping it around my waist. The pain in my eye has almost completely subsided so I guess I don't really need to go searching for my saline before I forget, but I guess I will anyway. I just need to get my glasses and put them on so I can see enough to go and find my contacts and all of the supplies I use with them. The saline should be there.