What is actual love?

Hi! I wanted to write the authors note at the beginning because I don't have anything important enough to put at the end. I hope you like the chapter. It's short but it kind of ties together some loose ends. :)

Ps. I never looked over it, so there are probably typos that I can't be bothered to fix.

{Mrs. Lester's POV}

Well this is the location that my GPS says. It's a modest, quaint little building covered in brick. I just can't believe that my son lives here away from me with a guy I don't like.

"Here we go." I mumble to myself as I open the door. There are two doors inside and I heard that Phil lives in the one on the right.

I wonder what I'm going to walk in on this time. Last time I saw them, Dan was barely dressed and they both weren't looking prepared for visitors.

The door opened easily. Who don't they lock their doors. Anyone can just walk on in like I just did.

I looked at my surroundings. There were some boxes that still needed to be unpacked, but other than that, the house looked good. When I looked around some more I saw the two boys on the couch sleeping. Phil had his arm around Dan with a controller still in that hand. Dan was curled up on Phil's side with his controller dropped on my son's lap. Their legs were tangled together with their feet looking as if they were wresting before they fell asleep. As far as I could see, Dan's hands were not in a place that would imply that there was inappropriate touching before I arrived. Though I did see some digesting bruises left on my Philly's neck and I was not happy. But over all they just looked so peaceful and happy together as they slept. I need to fix that.

I must have breathed too loudly as suddenly both of them jolted awake and moved away from the other. Dan tried to fix his hair from sleep and five seconds later, Phil did the exact same thing the exact same way. They must be the same person.

"Mum!? How did you get in here and how long were you standing there?" Phil asked quickly as he caught his breath from shock.

"You left the door unlocked. You really shouldn't do that. Anyone could have just walked in. I could have been a burglar or a killer standing here." He sighed.

"Dan. Why didn't you lock the door?" He looked over at Dan with unintentional hearts in his eyes.

"You wanted me to lock the door? I could hardly walk this morning with my... Knee problems." Dan looked back at him with unintentional hearts in his eyes. They way they look at each other is something that everyone wants.

"Anyway. I thought you were coming tomorrow." He looked back at me and the hearts were gone. His eyes were now a stone cold blue with a splash of green.

"I decided to come a little bit earlier. I figured goodbyes are easier to say when they are short goodbyes. It would be like pulling a wiggly tooth. So are you ready to go then?" He shook his head and grabbed Dan's hand for support.

"As I told you before, I am not going anywhere." His voice was cold and strong as he spoke to me. I don't like it like this.

"Come on Phil. You're being silly. Now go get your things." He shook his head and clutched Dan's hand a little bit harder. Dan just looked at him the way everyone wants to be looked at one day. It was all fake coming from him.

"Why won't you let us explain why we don't want to leave? You aren't even listening to anyone. Just go on and have a seat. Do you want some tea? Coffee? Water? Milk?" He asked and got up. He's so polite. But now Dan and I are alone and this is awkward.

"I feel uncomfortable." I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"I noticed." He said plainly. He shifted on the couch so he was more comfortable. Maybe that's just what he does when he's nervous.