Let's go home

{Dan's POV}

Phil and I arrived at the Starbucks, got our regular orders and sat on our Starbucks couch. The day had the potential of actually going great. Unlike the other days, we are alone, we have everything solved and my ribs are finally completely healed.

I get to wear Phil's hoodie so that makes everything ten times better. It is soft and green and it smells like him. I love how it is just a little bit big on me so I can just be swallowed by it and forget about everything in the world except Phil. I mostly keep my hands tucked in the sleeves of I'm not reaching to grab my drink or Phil's soft hands. I know he finds it cute when I bury my nose in the collar of his hoodie to make sure that it continues to smell like him. He looks at me with extra sparkle in his eyes when he watches me smile at the comfort that something as minor as a hoodie can provide me.

"You know you really scared me this morning. I worry about you and your dreams sometimes." He said almost out of the blue.

"Oh right. That dream. It's nothing really. I'll be fine. Dreams can affect me in real life." Can they?

"If you say so. I was just wondering because it seemed to be about me. I just wanted to make sure that everything is alright. I don't want to push you into anything and I want to make sure that you're comfortable and you trust me now. I mean I know that I messed up and I want to know that I did my best to fix it for good. Anything you want to talk about, I'm right here alright?" I nodded and grabbed his hand to play with his fingers.

"Don't worry about me seriously. I trust you and everything. It was just a stupid dream where I did something bad and you got mad at me and you slapped me and I cried." He looked at me shocked.

"You know that I'd never slap you. The furthest I would get mad at you ever, even if you did something terrible would be calling you a cottonheadednittymuggins. I mean I knew that I am manly, but I never thought that I was that intimidating." My eyes shot open when he said cottonheadednittymuggins because that it exactly what he called me in my dream. I was so shocked by the coincidence that I had to fake laugh at his joke about being manly at the end. And everyone knows that I constantly laugh at anything he does or says.

"Oh no. I don't think of you like that. I know that you wouldn't slap me unless it was some kink you have or something. It was just that what I did was REALLY bad. I would have slapped myself in the face of you didn't do it first." I said not making eye contact with him, but looking down at his hands. He made it a point to catch my attention before continuing.

"What did you do?" He said clearly. It suddenly started to get hot in the room.

"I umm. I kind of. I kind of almost." He started at me contently as I stumbled over my words.

"I maybe. Cheatedonyouwithagirl." I mumbled as fast as I could.

"What?"

"I chehsnd on you with a girdmd" He leaned closer so he could hear me better.

"I didn't catch that." I took a deal breath and tried again.

"I cheated on you with a girl." I whispered so only he could barely hear. He sat back on his chair.

"O-okay. That's different. I wouldn't slap you but I would be a little disappointed like how you were that night. I-i don't know what to say. I'm not mad at you or anything. I just. Hm. Did you enjoy it?" He stuttered. I just smirked at him.

"Oh god no. I hated it." I giggled and he laughed too. Maybe I did like it a little bit, but he doesn't need to know that...

I notice a tall guy with brown curly hair enter the building standing next to another unusually tall thin male. I notice them because one of them looks familiar...