Breakfast

Warning: there is smut in this chapter but it is italicized so if you don't want to read it you just have to skip the giant italicized part in the middle. I promise that it doesn't contain anything important. :)

{Dan's POV}

I woke up this morning to the smell of breakfast in the kitchen. There was a large empty space next to me where Phil once was. I guessed he was out making something to eat.

I stretched out my arms, making dinosaur noises as I got all of the sleep out of my body. I got up from the bed and put on some pajama pants to keep me warm.

"Phil?" I called through the halls with my low morning voice.

"Dan? I wanted to make you breakfast in bed. So go back to bed and pretend that you never woke up." Phil called back. I lightly chuckled and rolled my eyes from amusement.

"I'm sorry Phil. I'm already up. It's too late to turn back." I said as i neared the kitchen.

"Aww Daaaan. Please? I wanted it to me relaxing and amazing. Now it's just gonna be boring." Phil whined as he flipped a pancake.

I peered in the kitchen to see Phil standing next to a big stack of pancakes. He was wearing only pajama bottoms, similar to me. He looked perfect.

"Oops. I'm already here." I spoke softly as I came up behind him.

He quickly turned around and held up a spatula.

"No! You may not see what I have prepared!" He playfully yelled as he covered everything. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"I can already see that you made pancakes." I said pointing at the stack. He gave me a smirk.

"That isn't all..."

"Oh really?" I tried to peer over his shoulder, but I saw nothing.

"Yes. Now go do something. Go on your computer or take a shower, whatever. Just don't look, and don't you dare straighten your hair." He shad sternly.

"Okay mr. Romantic. I'll be in the shower. But can I at least get a kiss first?" I walked slowly closer to him.

"Of course." He kissed me on the lips quickly before I was on my way to the shower.

I started humming whatever song popped into my head as I took everything off and waited for the water to warm up. I unwrapped the bandage off of my wrist. I almost forgot that it was there. There have been so many things going on and phil hasn't brought it up so I was almost able to pretend it wasn't there.

"Okay. 1... 2... 3." I whispered to myself as I neared the water. I was expecting it to burn like it always does, even in cold water. But, this time it didn't burn that bad. I guess phil was good at healing things so all he had to do was touch me and cover me in cloth and I was healed... Almost...

Okay. I need to get my mind off of this.

I squirted some shampoo in my hand and lathered it in my wet hair. Water cascaded down my body and washed away all of my bad vibes. And with the shampoo that I was soon to wash out of my hair, of my negative thoughts will flow down the drain. I looked down to the floor to see them all drain away.

"Ha. Raspberry kisses. No wonder he always smells so nice." I whispered to myself as I opened the bottle and squirted some on my loofa. The scent of when he comes out of the shower filled the room. I love that smell.

I kept humming as I lathered all of my body. I couldn't help but think about what this romantic "surprise" breakfast is going to be. I saw pancakes, but he said that there's more. I can't think of anything else that he knows how to make. Bacon? Fruit salad? Special pancakes? Who knows.