How cute

{Phil's POV}

"Dan! Dan! Dan! I found stickers!" I said running into our room.

He was still asleep even though I woke up an hour ago when the phone started ringing. It turns out that Dan will stay fast asleep as long as something it touching his back. That's convenient.

"Phiiiil. Why are you so awake? It isn't even 9:00 yet." He said with a deep morning voice as he slowly opened his eyes. I stuck a sticker on his nose and he gave me a face.

"The phone rang about two hours ago so I made sure to let you sleep." He just groaned in response and rolled over.

"Come on Dan. Get up. I have things that I want to do today." He grunted again and wrapped the blanket tighter around himself.

"I don't wanna." He mumbled into the pillow.

"Yeah. But you don't want to stay home either, so get up. The doctor called me and said that I can pick up Abs and I don't want to go alone." There was no response so I sighed and sat on the bed.

"What do I have to do to get you out of bed?" No response "alright you made me do it..." I plopped myself flat on top of him. I was acting like a dead weight on top of his tired body.

"Phil. Get off of me." He whined.

"Not unless you get up too."

"Ugh. Alright." He started to roll over before I was ready and he kneed me right in the crotch. My face turned bright red and i immediately rolled right off of the bed still clutching the spot in pain. Dan quickly shot out of bed and rushed to my side. I was now curled up in a ball shape.

"Oh my god. Are you alright? I am so sorry." He bent down to rub my back as I stayed there.

"I'll just lay here for a little bit." I planned on saying that regularly, but it came out in a high-pitched whisper-whine.

"Awe love. I'm gonna lay here with you." He got in the same position i was in, but he was facing me. He kissed my forehead and handed me my sheet of stickers that I found earlier.

"That hurt." I choked out once i composed myself.

"What can I say? That's what happens when you try to wake me up. I accidentally knee you in the nuts. It's just how it works." We both chuckled and looked at each other. I ran my hand through his hair that was supposed to go the opposite way of how he was lying. It flopped over onto the floor and he made a funny face to match it. He can be hilarious sometimes.

"As much as I want to lay here forever and be lazy, we have to get up because you still need to get ready." He rolled his eyes and searched my face to find any sign of me joking.

"Alright. When do we have to leave to pick up Abs?" None of us moved.

"I wanted to pick her up as soon as possible. I would think that if I were in the hospital, I would want out as soon as I have a chance." He nodded and got up. I just turned so I was lying flat on the floor.

He paused at the door. "I'm taking a shower." He said back at me.

"Okay."

"I'm taking a shower..."

"Go ahead then."

"I'm taking a shower. Do you-" I cut him off.

"No. Not today. I already took a shower and I want to get out of the house quickly." I sat up and looked over the bed at him. He had a fake pout on his face.

"Is this going to be every time you go to take a shower?" He looked down and hid his red face.

"Maybe." With that, he walked out of the room and closed the door softy.