One time please.

{Dan's POV}

Yeah I was awake. I was jolted awake with the image of Phil crying. I could barely imagine Phil crying. I had only ever seen him like a sun ray shining down on me. That is not how I saw him in my horrific dream, I saw him hurt, dull, broken. I needed to wake myself if from that image I NEVER want to see Phil like that ever again.

Then I heard footsteps.

Phil's footsteps

Just what I wanted to hear. I wanted him to comfort me. I wanted him to fall in love me. I also wanted to stay strong even though I'm a disappointed emotional reck. He wouldn't love me if I can't keep myself together. I figure the only way to keep it together was to pretend that I'm asleep. I heard him come closer, I felt the room light up and the atmosphere was warm and caring. I had to hold back my smile when he walked towards me, his presence was so wonderful. Amazing even.

He was looking at my puffy eyes. I could feel it. The energy he was omitting changed from warm care to cold concern. He sat next to me, put down the tea that he had in his hand and leaned closer to me.

What was he doing?

Is he coming closer?

Is he smiling?

"I love you Dan."

He just said "the L word" and he ended it with "Dan". All I could do is think about what he had said and what to just all of a sudden shoot open my eyes and tell him that I loved him too, but I knew it was all fake he just wanted to comfort me. But I was snapped out of it is he leaned closer, and closer, and he smiled. I could feel his smile then I felt his lips on my forehead. He kissed me.

He kissed me

He kissed ME

I felt a feeling like electric butterflies where flying fast and scattered in my stomach. His kiss was so soft and slow. I tried my best to keep a straight face. My cheeks were turning bright red and I needed to move to calm down so keeping to my plan of pretending that I was asleep, I snored and rolled over so my back was facing him. He stayed there extending that blissful moment until he sat back up and rubbed my shoulder so I would notice his presence. Oh I noticed.

I then felt him standing up, his hand still on my arm. This was my last chance. So before he could go very far I grabbed his hand with force and pulled him back down on the bed. I wanted him so bad right then. I wrapped my arm around him with so much lust and inter twined my legs with his. I felt his breath shorten as I felt his soft shirt and breathed in his sent. I loved him so much but in the back of my mind it haunted me that he was lying. He loved Alex even more.

I just had to say it. I didn't want him to keep telling himself that he loved me when he didn't.

"You don't love me, you love Alex. Please don't break my heart."

He tore it into pieces by letting me love him. It tore my heart in even smaller pieces when he was sad. I could feel it now, his breathing came to a stop and I felt wet tears fall on his bed and trickle down his cheek slowly. I only felt his breath when he sniffled. Oh gosh, just let his ray of sunshine come back to me. Let me know everything is ok, even thought I knew it wasn't.

He lifted his hand from his side brushed my arm and landed on the bottom of my chin tilting my head up to meet his. His eyes pierced mine. It almost hurt, he looked so broken and sad just like my dream. His ray of sunshine he carried was gone. He looked into my eyes, trying to hold my eye contact as much a possible and he whispers in be tween sniffles. "D-D-Dan, kiss me now. Just one time please."

No! Now he was just playing with my emotions. I couldn't help but think he was tricking me. But who was I kidding. I looked in his eyes and searched for a sign of a lie. I couldn't find one so I placed my hand on his cheek, pulled him close and smashed my lips against his with passion. He gave me just as much passion when he returned the kiss. I pulled away in shock and I breathed in fast. It was like a nuclear explosion, a lot mother powerfully than a fire work. I looked into Phil's eyes as they flickered open. It was beautiful, he seemed relieved, he was happy. I was happy. We fit together perfectly, like we were made for each other. I just needed to know one thing.

"Phil, get up, wash up, I wanna go for coffee."

CLIFF HANGER!!! Kind of. Thanks for reading if you have read so far. The story is going to develop more soon so just keep reading. Thanks you to everyone that has read. If you could comment that would be great! I really want feedback. Thanks! Bye!!!!

I hope y'all have a great day! <3

P.s. Sorry this chapter was short. I felt like anything that would come after this would need a whole chapter so sorry. :)