My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 15

Ashley's P.O.V.

After I told Dylan that Luke doesn't love me, Dylan says, "I don't know why he didn't tell you, but he does." I shake my head and Dylan says, "Trust me he does...you can see it in his eyes; every time he looks at you or talks about you, you can see it." If that was true then why didn't he say anything so I say, "If he does, then why didn't he say it?" I look into his eyes as he says, "I have no idea, honestly Ashley...if I knew, I would tell you." I was looking into his eyes when he said that so I knew that he wasn't lying so I say, "Thanks for telling me the truth." Dylan smiles and says, "No problem." He stands up and says, "I'll see you later."

He walks out the door leaving me alone. I sigh a little and just as I was about to lay down, I hear a door slam and then the bus begins to move. I got off the bed and went towards the door. I opened the door just a bit and I see Luke talking to Dylan. Dylan looked pissed off though, I closed the door and got back on the bed. I went back asleep and woke up the next day feeling somebody shaking me. My eyes adjusted and I see Dylan. I sit up and say, "Yeah?" Dylan tells me to come with him so I get off the bed and follow him. I saw Luke sitting on the couch, Dylan better not ask me to talk to him because I won't. Luke looks up at me and smiles at me; I look away not wanting to look at him. Dylan tells me to sit down...the spot he was indicating at was right beside Luke; I shake my head. Dylan pushes me gently on the couch...I swear I heard Luke growl. I cross my arms together across my chest and Dylan says, "We have something to tell you." I nod my head, willing to listen even though I was sitting by Luke and then Dylan says, "Were not human...Luke, me, Ryan, and Cody."

I stifle a laugh and say, "Then what are you?" The look on Dylan's face said that he was being serious and then he says, "Were vampires." I don't say anything and then Luke says for the first time, "Which is why you can't leave, you're my mate...and in case you didn't know what a mate is..." I blocked out what he said and say to Dylan, "Why explain to me what a mate is? I read lots of vampire books...anyways, can I go lay down now?" Dylan shakes his head and says, "No...Luke tell her." I look at Luke for the first time and he says, "You need to let me drink from you."

I shake my head and say, "Not going to happen unless I get a good reason why I should let you." I refused to look at Luke again, even though I could feel his eyes looking at me and he says, "Because if I drank some of your blood, I could easily find you, if you get lost." I guess that's a good reason but do I want him touching me? I stand up and say, "If we're doing this, I'm not doing it in front of you guys." Luke stands up as well and tries to grab my hand but I back up a bit and go into his room. Luke follows me and then he shuts the door and says, "You ready?" I nod my head, close my eyes and when I open them up, Luke was standing right in front of me. He tilts my head slightly and then he wraps his arms around me. I swallowed loudly, afraid of what was going to happen next and then he moves his head.

I feel his teeth on my neck and then he sinks them into my skin. I gasp loudly and I can feel Luke's arms tighten around me. He pulls his teeth out three minutes later and I feel his tongue lick my neck. Luke, with his arms still around me, looks at me...I don't look away and he says, "Are you okay?" I nod my head and just as he was about to kiss me, somebody knocks on the door and a voice says, "Were here." I frown and Luke says, "Alright. Were performing tonight." I smile a little remembering that I wanted to see them and then Luke kisses me gently and says, "You're coming with us but you're staying in the dressing room with Brian." Well at least it was better than staying here, after Luke let go of me he grabbed my shoes and handed them to me. I put them on quickly and followed Luke out the door.

The guys had their instruments in their hands...Luke grabbed my hand and we go off the bus and into the building. We began to make our way to the dressing room...when we arrived at the door Dylan opens it and we all walk in. I sat on the couch and Brian sat down beside me and Luke says, "Stay here with Brian please." I nod my head and then a voice outside the door says, "Were ready for you." Dylan walks to the door opens it and walks out closing it behind him. Luke walks up to me, holds out his hand so I take it and he helps me and he takes me into a corner. Luke puts his hands beside my head and he leans in and he kisses me gently. I kiss him back and I hear a door open and a voice says, "Let's go."