My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 30

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up to somebody laying next to me with an arm around my waist. I turn my head to the right and I see Luke sleeping. I smile and then I lean over and kiss Luke on the lips. He wakes up startled and then he smiles at me and whispers, "Hey Ash." I take my left hand up and I place it on his shoulder and whisper, "That song that you sang at the end of the show...was it about me?" He nods his head and says, "I wrote it for two days before the concert." A few tears came out of my eyes when I heard that but then Luke took his arm off my waist and then he brought his hand up to my face. He wiped my tears away and he whispers, "Don't cry please."

I smile a little and say, "It was tears of happiness." He leans over and he kisses me before saying, "I asked Dylan if he could tell you that I love you." I was shocked to hear that but I guess I expected it and then I say, "I'm not mad at you. Can we shower please?" He nods his head and then we both got up and went into the bathroom to shower. After we shower, we got changed and I grabbed all of my stuff and placed them in the duffle bag. I began to pick it up but then Luke got to the bag first and he says, "I'll carry it." We walked out and then we went downstairs to the reception desk and I put my car on the desk. We walked outside and I saw the tour bus.

Luke grabbed my hand and we walked to the tour bus and the door opens. Dylan steps down to me, I got of Luke's hand and hug him. After we hugged, all three of us got onto the tour bus and I see two girls sitting on Ryan and Cody's laps. All four of them got up and they walk over and then Ryan and Cody both hug me. I hug them back and then Ryan says, "This is my mate Marie." He then puts an arm around her and then Cody says, "This is Dawn, my mate." He then kisses her on the cheek and then Luke says, "Shall we get going?"

Dylan decided to drive then and I see Brian came out of nowhere. I ran up to him and I hugged him and he says, "Glad to see you." We let go of each other and I say, "I'm glad to see you too." We reached the next destination and Luke and the guys got us three girls' backstage passes and then we went to the backstage. At the end of the show, Luke came over to me and he kisses me on the lips. When we walk into the room, I see a guy sitting on the couch and then Dylan says, "Can I help you?"

The guy stands up then and he turns to us and he says, "Hello Luke and Brian." Luke pulls me behind him and he growls at the guy and then I hear Brian say, "Hello dad." I was shocked but then Luke says, "What the fuck do you want Eric?" The guy named Eric looks at me and he says to Luke, "Is that your mate?" Luke nods his head and then Eric says, "Does she know that I blame you and Brian for the death of your mother?" Why the fuck does he blame them? Then Brian says, "We never caused it, she died protecting us." Eric looks at Brian with disgust and he says, "Keep telling yourself that. Anyways I have to go; I have to get away from you two."

Then Eric leaves the room and we all head over to the tour bus and once when we get in I say to Luke, "Was that really your dad?" Luke nods his head and then just as he was about to speak, there's a knock on the door. Dylan goes to see who it is and then he opens it and I see two people walk in. The door closes and then I get a good look at who I saw and then a voice says, "Well, look who it is." I see Drake and Brook, I ran over and first I hugged Brook and then Drake. I walk back to Luke and just as I was about to say something I hear somebody say, "My mate."

I turn around to see Brian and then he walks over to Brook and he says, "What is your name?" She tells him her name and then Brian says, "Would you like to go to the mall with me?" She nods her head and then they head out the door. I look at Drake and say, "What are you doing here? You kidnapped me." I hear Luke clear his throat so I look up at him and he says, "Drake is my friend. I had asked him to 'kidnap you'." I was shocked and angry at the same time and then I say, "What the hell Luke?!" He looks upset but then he says, "I'm sorry." I instantly calmed down and say, "I'm sorry too for getting angry."

Brook and Brian came back around nine and I was ready for bed so Luke and I went to the room and we got in bed. I fell asleep laying next to Luke and I woke up the next day wanting to call my dad so I quietly got out of bed, grabbed my phone and walked out the room and I noticed the bus wasn't moving. I walked over to the door and stepped out, sitting on the steps. I called my dad and I see that were in Ohio and then I hear my dad say hello. I tell him it's me and then I tell him where I'm at and he asks why I'm there so I say, "I'm with Midnight Nightmare and I'm dating Luke."