My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 4

Ashley's P.O.V.

Today was Thursday; my brother Max was still staying over and my best friend Faith was coming to give me copies of her photos. Despite going to work until four, I guess today will be a very good day. I arrived at work and saw that there were only four customers in the store. I waved at Josh and then I went to the back to clock in. I went back to the front and stood by Josh.

"I think I heard our boss is coming over tomorrow." Josh says.

I give him a questioning look.

"I think to talk to you about something." He says.

I hope it wasn't anything bad.

"You excited about tomorrow being your day off?" I ask.

Josh smiles and nods his head. "Very." He replies.

Since it wasn't busy, I decided to order in some new merchandise. Soon it was an hour left of work and then I could finally go home. It was only ten minutes left before I could go home and it seemed like time was going against me like it wanted to keep me here forever. I realized that it was five minutes left and I was literally bouncing off the walls and then I heard somebody laughing. I looked around and found that it was Josh. I glare at him.

"What? It's funny." He says.

I looked at the time and see that it's time for me to go home.

"Time for me to go home." I say.

I head to the back, clock out and then I head back to the front and hug Josh. He hugs me back tightly.

"I'll see you Monday." He says.

I left the mall then and as soon as I arrived in my car, my phone went off. I pulled it out and saw that it was Faith calling. I answered it and she had asked if I was off yet so I say that I am.

"Good, because I'm heading over to your apartment now." She says.

We both hung up and I began to drive back to the apartment. I saw Faith getting out of her car so I pulled up her next to her and got out of my car. We hugged each other before heading towards my apartment. I was about to unlock the door when it suddenly opens...it was Max who opened it. We walked in and I saw that the place was cleaned. I looked at my brother in shock.

"I hope you don't mind but I cleaned the place." He says.

I smile at him. "Aw, you shouldn't have." I say.

I went over to him and hugged him and then after we got done hugging, I turned around to face Faith. I knew that she had to work soon she couldn't stay. She hands me an envelope, I took it and opened it up. I pulled out the photos and went through them. All the photos were close-ups of the band...after I finished going through them I placed them back in the envelope.

"Thanks for the copies." I say.

"No problem." She says.

I quickly hugged her and then she walked out the door.

"Ash, can I stay here another night? I'll be gone by the time you get home please?" Max asks.

I nod my head. "You are welcomed to stay here whenever you want." I reply.

Max smiles at me. "Thanks Ash. Are you hungry?" He says.

Before I could say anything, my stomach growls.

"I'll take that as a yes." He says.

He then heads into the kitchen.

"I'm going to take a shower." I call out.

"Alright Ash." Max says.

I head into my bedroom, grab my pajamas off the bed and then I went into the bathroom. Started the shower up and then after I got undressed, I stepped inside the tub. After I got done showering, I dried myself off, and then I got changed into my pajamas. I left the bathroom and walked back out into the living room.

I saw that Max was holding two plates filled with food. He places them in front of the television and then he heads back to the kitchen grabs something and then he comes back with two pops. I turned the television on, found a show to watch and then I began to eat.

"Do you know if you work on the weekend?" Max asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Don't know yet but hope not." I reply.

I finished my food and then Max grabbed my plate and he stood up.

"You need to go to bed." He says.