My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 14

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was very happy that Luke had allowed me to call my family. Luke and I went back to the tour bus and when we got in Brian says, "I want to go shopping." Luke looks at me and says, "You fine with me going?" I nod my head and he says, "I'll buy you stuff, okay?" I smile and say, "Thanks." Luke looks at me and says, "If I buy you things you have to let Dylan watch you." Dylan and I both say, "What, why?" Before Luke could say anything, everybody began laughing...even Dylan and I. Luke kisses me on the forehead and says, "Please?" I sigh aloud and say, "Fine, but you owe me."

I was getting really fucking tired of Luke telling me to stay. I know that by now my family has told the police that I was missing but that was no reason that Luke has to keep having people watch me. I went back into Luke's room unaware that I was being followed. I turned around about to shut the door when I realized that Luke had followed me. Luke closes the door and says, "What's your problem?"I shrug my shoulders and say, "I don't know...except for the fact that I have to be watched every time you want to leave the bus." Luke sighs and says, "Look, can we talk about this when I get back?"I nod my head and he says, "Thank you...can I have a kiss before I leave?" I nod again quickly and then Luke begins to walk towards me. When he stopped in front of me, he looks into my eyes and says, "When I come back and we talk...can we not fight?" I don't say anything but nod my head and then Luke kisses me.

I wanted to kiss him back but he pulled away and he whispers, "After we talk, I'll kiss you more." I smile a little and say, "Promise?" He nods his head so I say, "Go hang out with your brother then." Luke opens the door and walks out of the bus with everybody but Dylan and I. I sit on the bed and then Dylan comes in and says, "May I sit down?" I nod my head; he sits down and says, "You remember me saying something to you? That I never finished the sentence?" I thought back to what it could be that he's talking about and then I remembered. I guess it showed on my face that I knew what he was talking about and he says, "Now, I can finish what I said before...Luke told me that he loves you." I was shocked...there was no way I couldn't keep this to myself so I say, "You understand that I have to find out if that's the truth." Dylan tells me that I can find out so I say, "Thank you for telling me."

Luke came back two hours later and I saw that he was carrying lots of bags. He brought them into his room and he says to me, "Don't open anything until I get back with the rest." I pout but I don't make any attempts to look until he was back. When he came back, I got off the bed and onto the floor. After he placed the last of the bags on the floor, he sits down beside me. Luke hands me a bag and says, "Have at it." I opened the bag and gently dumped out the contents. The bag contained clothing...I took one shirt at a time, unfolded each one and looked at them. After I got done looking at the shirts, Luke hands me another bag...this one had jeans in it.

Soon after all of the bags were opened by either me or Luke. I hugged Luke and say, "Thank you." I was trying to figure out when would be the best time to ask Luke. I shook the thoughts out of my head and then Luke says, "Do you like what I bought you?" I look at him, nod my head and say, "I do, I love them." I look into Luke's eyes and see sadness. Why would there be sadness? Is it because he wants to hear me say, 'I love you', to him? Luke stood up then and he grabbed all of the clothes and he began to put everything away. I decided that now was the chance to ask so I say, "Do you love me?" Luke drops the shirt he was holding, turns around, looks at me and says, "No, I don't love you."

I was devastated, at the fact that he doesn't love me. I thought he did but I guess he doesn't. I refused to cry in front of Luke, I didn't want to be weak in front of him. Luke looks at me so I say, "I'm done talking to you." I swear I heard Luke growl and then he says, "Fine, I'm done talking to you too." After he said that he made his way out the door, slamming it. I flinched a little and then tears from my eyes began to fall. Two hours passed by, I was expecting Luke to come back in and apologize but he never did. I got in bed and fell asleep still crying. I woke up the next day alone in bed, so I guess Luke never returned. I sat up and just as I was about to scratch my head, somebody knocks on the door. I was hoping that it was Luke; I didn't speak though, because I'm still upset and angry at him. The door opens and it's Dylan and he says, "May I come in?" I nod my head and he says, "Luke ran off the bus with an angry look on his face and sadness in his eyes." Why would he have sadness in his eyes and then I say, "You lied." Dylan gives me a questioning look so I say, "You told me that Luke loves me...he doesn't."