My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 2

Ashley's P.O.V.

True, I was upset that I couldn't go to the concert but at the same time, I knew that they would always come back and do another concert.

"Let me guess, you two are going?" I ask them.

They both nod their heads.

"Are you bringing cameras?" I question.

"I am and whatever pictures I take, I'll make duplicates for you." Faith says.

We were all silent for a bit; I don't think anyone had much to say.

"Anybody hungry?" Sarah asks.

Faith and I both say yes, so we got up and went out the apartment. The three of us got into Sarah's car and we made our way to get something eat.

After we finished eating Sarah had to drop us off because she had to head home to watch her little sister. After she dropped me off at my apartment, I went inside and towards my bedroom. I pulled out an outfit for tomorrow and then I placed it into my bathroom. I sat down in front of the television and turned it on. I began flipping through channels but nothing popped out at me so I grabbed my phone and texted Max asking if he wanted to come over. He texted me back saying he'll be over as soon as he could and that he would rent some movies and get some candy.

I heard a knock on the door so I got up and went over to the door. I opened it and there was Max holding a bag in his hand. I let him in and I shut the door. Max handed me the bag and I looked through it and I pulled out the movies. I flipped through them and I chose 'The Dark Knight'. I handed the movie to Max and he popped it into the DVD player and we both sat on the couch. We were only able to watch three movies before it got late. Max grabbed all the movies together, put them into the bag, and he got up off the couch.

"I need to get going." He says.

I tell him that he can over.

"I have to work tomorrow and don't you have to work too?" He asks.

I nod my head and then I stand up off the couch. Max hugs me before he heads out the apartment. I locked the door and then I made my way towards my bedroom and then after I turned off the light, I got in bed. I fell asleep right away and I woke up the next day an hour early from my alarm. I got up, showered and then I got changed quickly. I went into the kitchen got something to eat and then I left the apartment and towards my car. I got in and drove off to the mall. I got out of the car and made my way to entrance and towards my work place. Did I mention I work at Hot Topic?

I arrived at the store and clocked in before heading over to open up boxes. I was in the middle of taking out merchandise when somebody touched my shoulder. I jumped and turned around to face Josh. He's a friend of mine plus he works here too. I gave him a dirty look.

"My bad Ash." He says.

I resisted the urge to flip him off since I was working.

"Why do you always have to scare me?" I ask.

Josh laughs. "Because you're so easy to scare." He replies.

I shake my head. "Help me get the clothes out of the boxes." I say.

Josh got down on the floor and he grabbed a box and began pulling things out. I heard someone walk into the store so I turn my head to see someone looking around.

"We got a customer; would you mind going up to the register?" I ask.

"Yeah." He replies.

I thanked him before he got up off the floor and then he went to the front of the store to help the customer. After I got done unloading the boxes, Josh came in.

"You got everything out?" He questions.

I nod my head.

"Alright, I'll finish this and you cover the front." He then says.

"Hurry up though please." I say.

Josh helps me up off the floor and then I make my way to the front. Six hours later I clocked out and made my way out of the mall and towards my car. I got in and drove off heading towards my apartment. I got out of the car and made my way towards the door. When I walked in, I quickly made myself something to eat and after I ate, I went to bed.