My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 16

Ashley's P.O.V.

Luke pulls away from me and I see Dylan standing in front of the door. Luke gives me one last kiss before he walks out the door with the guys. I sit down beside Brian and say, "Are you a vampire too?" Brian nods his head...this is going to suck, he barely talks. I look down at my nails...I feel somebody touching my shoulder, I look to my right and Brian says, "What do you want to do?" I shrug my shoulders and say, "I don't know; I just wish I could watch them." Brian goes back to being silent...man, with him silent, I could easily fall asleep. Just me thinking about sleep; its making my eyelids get heavy so I say, "I'm going to take a nap okay?" 

I look up at Brian and I see that he's getting up. He heads over to a door, opens it and pulls out a pillow and blanket. He closes the door, walks over to me and hands them to me. I take them, place the pillow on the couch and then I lie down and drape the blanket over me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up an hour later, I could still hear the band playing...I sat up and look around for Brian. I didn't see him anywhere; I got off the couch and left the dressing room wanting to get something to drink. I found a vending machine and just as I was about to put a dollar in, somebody taps me on the shoulder. I turn around seeing a security guard and he says, "Where's your backstage pass?" I tell him I don't have one and he says, "Then I have to kick you out...do I know you?" I shake my head and he says, "Your that girl that's missing, aren't you?" I don't have a chance to say anything because the guy grabs my arm and he begins to walk. 

I had to walk fast otherwise the guy would be dragging me. He took me to an office and he grabs a phone and after he dials a number he begins talking. He hangs up and says, "The cops will be here." Five minutes later, somebody knocks on the door. The security guard walks over, opens the door and I see that it's a cop. The cop comes in and says to me, "Hello. I'm Bill; I need you to stand up for me." I slowly stood up and he says, "Come with me." I follow him...we arrived at his car and he put me in the passenger sit. After we got in, he began driving off...it was silent for a while until I broke it by saying, "Where are we going?" He tells me that were going to the police station...I should've known that. 

We arrived at the police station and after we both got out, we went inside the building. He had me sit in his office while he was on the phone...possibly talking to my family. He came back three minutes later and says, "Your family is on their way." I smile big and then Bill sits on a chair in front of me and says, "What happened?" I told him that I was kidnapped by a guy and that I never saw his face and he believed every word. There was a knock on the door five hours later, Bill got up and opened the door. I saw my dad...I stand up and he walked over to me pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him...I began crying, I was so happy to see my dad. 

I felt water on the top of my head; I knew my dad was crying too. After two minutes of hugging each other, we let go and then I was grabbed by Max. We hugged each other for three minutes and then it was Alex's turn to get his hug. After I got done hugging him my dad says, "Can I take her home now?" Bill nods his head so my dad says, "Let's go home." Max grabs my hand and we leave the station heading towards dad's car. We got in the car and we made the long drive back home. During the drive I was thinking to myself about when Luke would notice that I'm gone. Max grabbed my hand and he squeezed it gently...I turned my head to look at my brother and he says, "Are you okay?" I frowned at him and he takes his hand up to my cheek and then he pulls his hand away and I see that there's water on it. I take my hands up to my cheeks and I wipe the tears away and say, "I'm okay. I was just crying because I'm happy...I get to go home." 

I turn my head to the right and look out the window. We arrived home three hours later...at my dad's house. Why not at my apartment so I say, "How come you're not dropping me off at my apartment?" My dad turns his head to look at me and says, "Because we moved everything back home and I gave back your apartment." I sigh a little...looks like I'm living with dad until Luke decides to when to get me back. I got out of the car and walked up to the front porch waiting for my dad. After he opened the door, he let me go in first. I walked in...wow, nothing's changed. I began to go towards the stairs when I hear a voice say, "Ash?" I turn around to face Max and he says, "Want to hang out with me?" I knew that he wanted to keep me out of my room because he knew I would lie down and cry so I say, "Sure." Max followed me upstairs to make sure that I went into his room instead of mine.