My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 29 Rated R

(Warning: There is sexual content in this chapter so if you don't like reading that sort of thing, then please skip to the next chapter)

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Ashley," smirks Luke before crashing our lips together. His hands went to my waist bunching up the Midnight Nightmare shirt I wore. My body went limp under his touch as he led the passionate tango between our tongues. Then just when I was about to push away from him to breath, he parted our lips. I gasped in huge gulps of air, while his lips trailed along my chin, and down the column of my neck. In a flash, I found myself landing on a soft bed with Luke pressed tight on me. His body fit mine like two adjoining puzzle pieces. I could feel his stiff member starting to prod at my stomach spurring on the sparks of lust.

"You smell so damn good, " breathed Luke, his pale green eyes boring into my own turquoise orbs. "Luke," I breathed out only to have him crash his lips against mine once again. His hands were roaming over my bra clad breasts, causing my nipples to tingle with excitement. As we parted, I rose to tug off the constricting t-shirt. It may be one of my favorites but right now, it was only annoying me. Just like the rest of my clothes. "Gorgeous," mumbles Luke kissing down my neck and into the valley of my breasts. As his fingers trailed behind my back to unhook the blasted contraption, I lay back, enjoying the feelings that only Luke gave to me.

As my black bra was flung across the room and cool air hit my breasts, two hands reached out for them. I moaned as he pulled and massaged my breasts in his large hands. His fingers pinched my nipples, twirling and rolling them to harden. "Oh God, Luke," I moaned only to see Luke smirk, right before he lowered his head and cupped one of my breasts into his mouth. His tongue licked and flicked, while teeth grazed and lightly bit. "Oh...Oh my God, Luke..." I groaned, feeling myself sinking further into a sea of lust. I barely felt the fingers of one of his hands slip further and further down, and then right under my skinny jeans. His fingers trailed at the band of my panties before he used his other hand to rip of my jeans. Banishing them to the corner, I see Luke gazing at me with lust. Hooking a finger through the panties at either end of my hips, he kept his eyes trained on me as he slowly slid them down my legs and then completely off.

"Luke, why are you not naked like me?" I murmur. "Just be patient," retorts Luke with a grin, as he grabs my knees and pulls me forward. I let out a short squeal that quickly turns into a moan as I feel his lips kiss at the inside of my thighs. I was already so wet for him, but his erotic teasing was just making me wetter. Then when I thought I couldn't do it anymore, I felt his lips press at my entrance. "Holy shit...Luke," I hiss, feeling him delve himself him more into me. His fingers parted my folds and I could feel him suck my juices, his tongue doing wonders to my ecstasy levels. His other hand then came to rub at my clit and I knew it would take a lot of control not to come before he's even started. As his hot tongue pushed further into me, I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Luke, I'm going to come..." I beg wanting him to finish me. Then he pushed a finger into my virginal vagina, I come onto his hand. I see him pull his finger out and sucked it dry. "Luke...I want you to take me; make me yours," I gasped feeling the intense aftermath of the orgasm. Luke stripped off his clothes before kissing me passionately. "Mmm..." I moan as my fingers sense the hard, smooth muscle of his body. A perfect, wonderful body that's touch sends my own mind into a heated frenzy. "Ashley, babe, listen. Are you sure you're ready for this, because I won't lie- I've heard losing your virginity hurts like a bitch," whispered Luke his hands cupping my face. "Luke, I want you. I need you..." I breathe out, initiating the kiss this time by capturing his pink lips between mine.

Luke's P.O.V.

As l slid in, I forced the kiss to be more intense in vain hopes of easing her pain; but no girl can escape the pain of being stripped of her virginity for her first time. I swallowed her scream with a burning open-mouth kiss, trying to distract her as the burn subsides. Ashley wiggles underneath me, trying to get me to go further into her. Getting the hint, I slid carefully into her the rest of the way, before slowly pumping in and out. "Luke...As good as that feels, you need to fucking speed up babe," moans Ashley. Grinning, I did exactly that only to feel Ashley's already tight vagina clench tighter around me, as she wailed in ecstasy. "Faster...Luke," she breathed holding onto my shoulders. "Babe, are you sure?" I whispered desperately wanting to but held back on her account. I knew my strength and knew that if I truly wanted to go at my speed, it could cause... fatal injuries.

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Luke...please," I beg trailing off into a groan as I felt him pump into me harder. The orgasm I desperately craved for was right there. So close but just of reach.

Luke's P.O.V.

I could feel myself just as close as she was but I was determined to let her finish first. I needed her too. "Luke..." groans Ashley wrapping her legs around my waist and I felt myself push deeper into her. And then I hit that spot...that spot was her unraveling. "Oh my God!" she screamed clutching me tighter before the thrill of the orgasm washed through her. I felt her clutch me tight both inside her body and outside. Her inner clenching of me was my undoing and a long groan escaped my lips as she milked me tight. I broke from her hold slightly as I raised myself onto my elbows. I stared into her turquoise eyes and I whisper, "I love you Ashley." She smiles at me and whispers back, "I love you too Luke."