My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 13

Luke's P.O.V.

I smiled really big when Ashley told me to kiss her. I was more than happy to grant her what she had asked so I leaned a little towards her. I realized that she had done the same thing since our faces were right in front of each other. I looked down at Ashley's hands and then I took her hands in mine and then I brought my eyes back up to hers. Just as I was about to kiss her, she kisses me. She pulls away...I growl a little and just as I was about to kiss her back, she puts her hand on my mouth. I kiss her hand and when she moves her hand away she says, "No more teasing." I nod my head; I just wanted to kiss her now and then she says, "You can kiss me." 

I began kissing her when she pulled away; I whimper a little and say, "Now who's teasing?" She sticks her tongue out so I say, "I was wondering..." I look up at her and make sure that she was looking me...good she is and then I say, "I was wondering if I could call you Ash." She nods her head so I say, "Okay...Ash." She smiles at me but it wasn't a happy smile, she looked sad. I kiss her nose and say, "What's wrong babe?" She shakes her head and says, "Nothing's wrong." I wanted to know why she was upset but if she didn't want to tell me, I wasn't going to force her to. I picked her up off the floor and placed her on my lap, wrapping my arms tightly around her and whisper, "You know you can tell me everything right?" I look down at her and I see that she's looking up at me and she whispers, "I can?" I nod my head slowly and say, "Whatever's on your mind, you can tell me." I wanted her to feel like she can tell me anything. I wouldn't tell anyone or even laugh in her face; I wanted to feel like I could help Ash with any problems. 

I saw that she was opening her mouth up to speak but then she closed it. I kiss her forehead and then she says, "My family calls me Ash." After she said that, she began crying. All those tears running down her cheeks made me heartbroken. I took her away from her family and I'm paying for it by seeing her cry. I kiss her forehead again and say, "What do you want from me babe? You can have anything you want, just name it." I wanted her to be happy and then she opens her mouth to say, "..."

Ashley's P.O.V.

I began to feel like I would cry any minute when Luke called me Ash. When he realized that I was crying he tells me that I can have anything I want. There was only one thing I wanted so I say, "I want to call my family." I look at Luke's face and he says, "You fine with calling your dad from a payphone?" I nod my head and then he says, "Okay, I'll tell the guys to stop at the nearest gas station." I get off of his lap and then he gets off the floor and walks out. I was happy that that Luke was finally going to allow me to call my family and then he came back in and he says to me, "Get your shoes on babe." 

I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on and then Luke holds out his hand for me to grab. I take it and follow him to the living room. Dylan comes out and says, "We've stopped at a gas station." I clapped my hands together and then Luke grabs my hand and he leads me outside. We walked towards a payphone and just as I was about to grab the phone Luke says, "Before I let you call your family..." I look up at him and he continues with, "You can't tell them where you're at or who your with." I nod my head, letting him know that I understand and then he says, "Now you can call them." I smile at him and kiss him before I grab the phone. After Luke put the money in, I dialed my dad's number. It rang three times before I hear a voice say, "Hello?" I realized that it was my dad so I say, "It's Ashley, dad." I could hear my dad yelling for my brothers and then my dad says to me, "I'm going to put you on speakerphone." I was so happy to talk to my brothers and then I hear my brother Max say, "Ash is that you?" I tell him it is and he says, "Where the hell are you and when are you coming home?" 

I really wanted to tell him where I was but I promised Luke I wouldn't so I say, "I can't tell you where I'm at and I don't know when I can return home." I talked with my family for a bit longer but then we hung up. I put the phone back and say to Luke, "Thank you." Luke smiles at me and says, "Your welcome, did you want anything else babe?" I shrug my shoulders and say, "I'll think of something, okay?" Luke nods his head and says, "That's fine babe."