My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 17

Luke's P.O.V.

After the concert was done, the guys and I went back to the dressing room...I was so excited to see Ash. When we arrived in the dressing room; she wasn't there...neither was Brian. The guys and I split up to search for them. I told them that I was going to search the backstage area...I wasn't really paying attention to what the others had said so I didn't know where they were going to be. I look at the guys and say, "We meet back here, got it?" After they nodded their heads, we went our different ways. I went around the backstage area...no sign of her. I went back to dressing room; I sat on the couch and waited for the guys to come back. 

Soon, one by one they all came...Dylan being the last one. Each one except for Dylan told me that they didn't find her. I looked up at Dylan and he says, "I checked the bus...she's not in there either but Brian was." After Dylan says Brian's name, he comes in the dressing room. I got off the couch, ran up to him, shoved him against the wall and I yell out, "Where the fuck is she?!" Brian tells me that he doesn't know where she's at so I say, "Why the fuck did you leave?!" He tells me that he left for a bit and when he came back she was gone so I say, "Why the fuck did you leave her alone?!" He tells me that she wanted to take a nap and that he didn't want to disturb her...I let go of him and say, "Dylan turn the television on and turn it the news." I had a feeling that they would be talking about Ashley. When Dylan had the television on the news channel...a photo of Ashley appeared on the screen and the news lady says that she had been found and that she's been returned home.

I sigh in relieve and Dylan says, "When are we leaving to get her back?" I shake my head and say, "Were not...I'm letting her stay with her family for a while; she deserves to spend time with them." I knew it would hurt me, not having her around me all the time but I had too. The guys looked at me...I could tell they wanted to say something but they didn't and then Dylan opens his mouth and says, "Now what? What's going to happen?" I look at Dylan and say, "We need to find out where she lives so I can keep a close eye on her." Even though I was letting her stay with her family, I was going to keep a close eye on her and then Brian says, "I'll search for her, it's the least I could do." I decided to let Brian do it so I say, "Don't fuck it up." 

Ashley's P.O.V.

Max and I went into his room, we sat down on the floor; no conversation between us. I'm sure that Max was still realizing that I'm back home. I began wonder, who was going to talk first? I opened up my mouth to speak but then Max says, "Can I hold you?" Instead of answering him, I crawled towards him and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and he whispers, "I'm glad your back." I smile and say, "Me too." Max wouldn't let go of me but then somebody knocked on the door and we hear a voice say, "Dinner is ready." Max lets go of me and we make our way downstairs.

After we ate, Max began to pull me towards the stairs; clearly he wanted to spend more time with me but then dad says, "Max, let Ash go to her room; you can see her tomorrow." Max slowly let's go of me and he says, "But she's going to go in her room and cry...I don't want her to do that." I smile a little knowing that Max just wanted to keep me happy and then dad says, "If Ash wants you to stay with her, then you can but if not..." Max looks at me while I say, "You can stay with me." Max smiles at me before we make our way up to my room. I open the door a little and then I open the door the rest of the way. I stepped in a bit and looked around a bit and then I looked at my bed...it looked so comfortable right now so I ran towards it and jumped on it. I lay down on the bed, I hear somebody chuckle; I sat up and I see Max smiling at me. I scoot over and pat the bed. Max tells me that we both need to get in our pajamas, so he turns around heading out the door to his room. 

I got off the bed, went to my door, closed it and locked it then I went to my drawer and pulled out my pajamas. I began to get changed quickly while a thought ran through my head, 'when would Luke try and get me back?' I just hoped that I would have enough time to spend with my family before he took me away. After I got done changing, I went to the door and opened it to face Max. I let him in and when I turned around I see him picking up my clothes. He heads out the room and then comes back two minutes later so I get on the bed. Max tells to turn on the lamp beside my bed so I do and then he turns off the light and he gets on the bed too. Max pulls the blanket out so I get underneath the blanket. I laid down and then I felt the bed shift so I knew that Max laid down too. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.