Chapter 86: New Parents

"Youre pregnant?!" Dad sputtered.

"Yes, I am."

"What about your wolfie side?" Ron sneered.

I turned to him slowly, "Im not a werewolf anymore. I owe it to Draco."

"Why would Malfoy help you?" Ron snarled

"Because I saved his life last year. I wont be passing on any wolf characteristics to my children." I huffed.

"What did you do?" Ginny asked.

I waved my wand casting a shield between my siblings and me. "What I say next will anger a lot of people. I helped Malfoy fix the vanishing cabinet last year."

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed in outrage.

I silenced everyone, "If not, Malfoy would have been killed, and Dumbldeore would have been dead. With my help, I saved two innocent lives. Malfoy isnt as bad as you would think him to be."

"You really helped everyone!" Mum exclaimed coming to hug me.

"Shes a traitor!" Ron and Ginny exclaimed.

"It doesnt matter Mum. Ron and Ginny wont firgive me unless I say I end up with Ron allowing Ginny to be with Harry. Ron, we are TWINS! Get over it!" I exclaimed.

Mum and Dad wore disgusted expressions.

"I thought you two were over this Ronald and Ginerva." Dad frowned.

Ron and Ginny continued to glare at me.

"Obviously they're not. Theres no merits for the lost sister that saved their lives. Ron and Ginny, you wont see me again." I took hold of Harrys hand.

"Emma...please dont leave again because of them." Mum pleaded. "Theres so much we never got to do together."

"Im not. I just wont aknowledge Ron or Ginny in the near future. Im afraid they will never see me as their sister and Im more than ok with that." I replied.

"Ron and Ginny..." Dad stated slowly.

"We have raised the two of you to be family orriented. But how can you be when you refuse to accept your sister as the hero of the world? Ronald and Ginerva, you have 2 weeks to find a new place to live." Mum finished.

"Mum!" The two exclaimed.

"No, I already made a huge mistake casting Emma aside because of my own fears. She is my daughter too and now is my only daughter." Mum replied wiping her eyes.

Ginny and Ron glared at me. "Look what you've done!"

I put a hand up. "Its not my fault. I wanted to return to my family as someone worthy to be a Weasley. I did. Now its your turn to do the same."

Ron and Ginny continued to gape at me.

"Lets go Emma." Harry replied. I took his hand and we apperated away.

*

Months had passed and my stomach kept gettimg bigger and bigger. Harry and I are expecting twin girls. I hope against all hopes they get Harrys emerald eyes. I dont fancy looking into eyes like my siters or mothers.

"Harry? Are you home?" I asked when I heard the floo activate.

I was taken aback when I saw Ginny there. "What do you want?" I demanded.

"To apologize."

"Yeah right." I spat in reply. I wrapped my arms protectively around my babbies. Their vengeful aunt didnt get to get any closer.

"What are you having?" Ginny eyed my stomach.

"Didnt think that would matter to you." I sneered. "You have one minute before I expel you from our house for good."

"Emma..."

"I saved your life twice, and it really hurts that you cant see me as your sister. Now.." I twirled my wand and banished Ginny out of our new wards.

*

"Ow!" I said three days later.

"Whats wrong?!" Harry asked concerned.

"Just a kick is all. No worries." I smiled at my husband. Then suddenly, "oh no! Harry, its time!" I gasped.

Harry sprung to action. He grabbed my hand and apperated us to St. Mungos. "Emma Weasley-Potter is in labor!"

Everyone parted. The nurse that was going to check me in, summoned a stretcher. "Breathe, Mrs. Potter."

"Emma, please." I sent her a small smile.

After twenty minutes of agony, I was resting in my bed with my twin girls. "Ready to name them?" Harry asked.

I nodded, "Lily Hermione Potter and Luna Molly?"

"Perfect." Harry smiled.

I waved my wand to rely the message of my baby girls to my family.

*

"They are so beutiful Emma!" Mum exclaimed.

Lily has green eyes and black hair while Luna has red hair and brown eyes like their parents.

"They are so cute!" Fred and George chourased.

"Thank you, has anyone heard from Ron or Percy?" I asked.

Everyones expression darkened, "Percy well, he was pushing for werewolves to have their powers drained. He wonders why should werewolves be treated as people when they're monsters?" Dad scowled.

I scoffed, "my own brother would do this?!"

"He didnt get through. Fudge blocked his demand. He doesnt know about you. He knew Rons sister died but nothing else was said by him." Mum replied.

"Where is he?"

"Emma?"

"Where is he?" I repeated.

"London. But I doubt he'll listen to you. He wont listen to us." Mum warned.

"At least my daughters arent werewolves. They might have some abilities but no danger or transformation." I explained.

*

"Come on, I want you to see this. Hermione and I worked really hard on this." Harry chuckled wheeling the stroller in front of our new house; #13 Grimmauld Place. Sirius got it for us.

"I bet whatever it is, it'll be great." I smiled to Harry.

When I stepped in, there on the wall across from the entrence is a family portrait of us all. From Mum and Dad to the twins, my twin and us with out new kids. The only person missing is Percy like he matters. I hear hes trying to get werewolves banned from Ministry jobs.

"That picture is so beautiful! Thank you Harry!" I hugged him tight.

Harry chuckled, "you are welcome my love."