Chapter 18: A Fun Summer

"Emily, what are we to do?" Hermione asked

I waved my wand as a silver phineox emerged. "Dumbledore, we are in the last room where the Stone was held. Dont panic, Harry stopped Voldemort and we're fine. But we do need assistance to get back up." The phineox looked at me. "Thats it, go on to Dumbledore."

I turned to Hermione, "what was that?"

"A patronus. You'll learn about it later. My uncle was born to teach. He taught me the theory behind most spells,  charms, hexes, curses and a few counter-curses. I havent tried them all out yet. But there will be time next year for that." I explained quickly.

"Will you tell me some spells? Id like to practice too." Hermione said.

"Sure, but next year." I giggled.

"Miss Lupin, Miss Granger." A deep voice said in amusement.

We both turned to find Dumbledore smiling at us.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Good job girls. Now lets get Harry up to the hospital wing hmm?" Dumbledore asked

We nodded as the man himself led us through the chambers and up above the Devil's Snare.

We found Ron awake and doing good. "Emily! Hermione! You're ok!"

"Of course we are Ron!" I laughed as I launched myself at him.

"Ooh, you must have missed me Em." Ron chuckled.

I nodded and bowed my head, not trusting my voice. Its been years since Ron has called me that.

"Now why dont you three return to the dormitories? Harry will be just fine." Dumbledore stated.

My brother and Hermione left, but I remained behind. "My uncle will be mad with ne."

"No he wont. You saved Harry because of the knowledge he gave you. Besides, you surpressed your other half." The old man smiled.

*

"Look!" Ron said two days later. I looked up from dinner to see Harry standing there, a huge grin on his face.

He ran towards us and took me in for a hug. "I've really missed you Emily."

"Aww, Ive missed you too Harry." For extra measure, I gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed but looked happy too.

Dumbledore announced that Gryffindor won the House Cup due to our actions to retrive the Sorcerers Stone.

All of Gryffindor cheered and we threw our hats up.

"Emily, would you like to stay with us a bit this summer?" Ron askef

"Thats very nice to offer, but Im good." I answsred.

"Mum said you remind her of my twin; Emma." Ron shrugged.

"Sorry, I bet your family is wonderful, but my uncle always likes to have me to himself." I said feeling a bit robotic.

"Oh, ok. We must meet up at some point." Ron smiled

"Yea, sure." I replied. Mum hated me as Emma, but loves me as Emily.

*

"Emily!" Remus exclaimed

I was so happy, I flew into his arms. "Ready for some raw meat?"

"You know I am." I smirked. I didnt want to be back at the Burrow where it held such horrible times for me. Im more than happy to meet Ginny when she joins us next year.