Chapter 64: New Lessons

It was the next day at lunch time, Harry had been oddly quiet. "How are Slughorns parties, Hermione?" I asked

"Very fun. Why dont you come one time? I know about Ginny, but you shouldnt always run from her."

"You're right, but Ive sacrificed so much. I shouldnt have to be subjected to Ginnys hostility, orders or not." I stated

Before anything else could be done, Headwig came soaring through the Hall. All talk and chatter died. No one gets mail at lunch time. Hedwig had a small square box in her beak. The white owl landed in front of Harry.

"Whats going on?" I whispered to Harry before looking around the Great Hall. All eyes were on us.

Harry sent me a smile, Time we made our marriage offical.

My eyes widened as Harry stood up and cleared his throat. "Emily Lupin, you are the most compassionate person Ive ever met. I love you Emily, with all I have." Harry kneeled and opened the box to display a ring. A simple gold band. "I cant imagine one more day without making it offical. Will you marry me?"

The whole Hall gasped as one. Impressive Potter.

I grinned at Harry, "Yes!" I threw my arms around his neck and snogged him silly.

Anything for you Miss Weasley-Lupin-Potter.

The entire hall errupted into cheers for us. However, I saw Ginny and Ron scowling. When we broke away, Harry slipped the gold ring onto my finger.

After the chatter had died down, I saw Malfoy scurry away. I internally sighed. I cant help him tonight, I have the full moon to worry about.

"Emily, I wanna ask you something." Harry whispered.

"Yes?"

"Id like to spend a full moon with you." Harry stated

I froze, "Im not safe to be near a human, Harry."

Harry waved away my concern. "I mean, I'll becone an Animagus." He whispered.

My eyes widened, "You'd do that, for me?"

Harry smiled nodding fast.

Without hesitating, I took his arm and lead him out of the Great Hall.

"Where are we going Emily?" Harry chuckled.

"Owlery, if your serious about this animagus transformation, you need books on how to do it. I can ask Uncle Remus if he and Sirius have any pointers." I replied.

"I hope my animagus is something fierce." Harry stated. I then wrote down a list of books to hep Harry and sent Hegwig to London.

Later that night, I had to leave our room for Remus'. "See you tomorrow Harry."

"Is it full moon already?" Harry groaned.

"Yes it is."

"I hate this full moon!" Harry groaned.

I smiled slightly, "Im the one going through it, not you."

"Im sorry Emma." Harry called.

"Its ok Harry." I smiled blowing him a kiss before leaving.

"Finally! I was hoping you'd be on time!" Remus sighed in relief when I came into his office.

"You know I will never put anyone here at risk of my condition." I replied opening Remus' trunk. This trunk is where Remus and I go into when we're at Hogwarts.

Inside the trunk, its expanded to be a limitless outside field with wards blocking our wolf sides.

"Wands in here." Remus took my wand and sealed it inside the shack before we emerged into the open field.

I checked my watch, and seconds later, my body morphed into a tame wolf. Remus and I played with each other all night.

When I awoke, my body is beyond sore, as usual. I lifted my head to find Remus asleep in the grass. I checked my watch and saw its time for breakfast. Harry cant let his wife disappear. I left a note for Remus before retreving my wand.

I cast a disillument charm over myself and ran to Gryffindor Tower. I burst into our room and got dressed.

When I arrived downstairs, I saw Harry and Hermione eating together. "Good morning!" I sang.

"Morning Emily." The two chourased.

"Did you hear? Apperation lessons are later today! Im so excited!" Hermione squealed.

I gulped, even as Emily Lupin, we kept my birthdate the same. That means Ill be taking the certification test at the same time as my twin.

"Whats wrong Emily?" Harry felt my shift in attitude.

"Its about my test date." I mumbled.

"What about it?" Hermione asked.

"Not here, later."

My two friends nodded.

When we had a break, I silently used one of Snapes spells to keep our conversation private.

"Its Emilys birthday. Remus kept it the same when I switched from Emma." I explained.

"That could be the best time to tell Ron." Hermione brightened

I shook my head, "Ron is such a child. Hes unlikely to understand. I think hes more like Mum than any of my other siblings. Besides when I tell the truth, I want my whole family there."

"I can understand that."

"Apperation lessons are to start, come on." I lead us all down to the Great Hall where all the tables were gone, and hoops were laid about the floor.

The teacher told us to go stand in front of one. Harry though, moved towards Malfoy. I sighed, I did make a promise, and I came right behind Draco and silenced the area around us.

The teacher called for attention while everyone fell silent. He then began to explain the three Ds of apperation.
"Now you try, focus on your hoop and off you go."

I emptied my mind of all thought, and turned. I nearly fell over, as did everyone else. The second try was better, I felt a tingle in my feet. I was about to try again when a scream was released.

A student left behind a body part. I winced sympathetically. Fourth try, I recalled the feeling of apperating with Dumbledore. Suddenly something happened! I turned into nothing to reappear on the other side of the hall.

Everyone gasped in shock. "You there, whats your name?"

"Emily Lupin Sir."

"Excellent job, but concentrate on your hoop." He praised.

I closed my eyes and turned into nothing. I opened my eyes to appear inside the wooden hoop behind Draco.

Everyone gasped at me. I couldnt help but feel embarrassed. "Miss Lupin, great work!"